Good Boy

"Oh, look at you, princess," Josh smirked. "That perfect little bum just ready to be spanked."

Tyler smiled and nodded. "Just for you, daddy."

"Let's make you work for it, yeah?"

Tyler just nodded.

Josh grinned and stripped, already having been hard. Tyler was stretched from the butt plug he had been wearing all day, so the two were completely ready to start.

Josh got up on his knees on the bed, lining himself up with Tyler. Tyler pushed back, his gorgeous, perfectly round ass in full-view for his daddy to see.

"Oh, fuck," Josh moaned quietly as he felt his princess take him so well. He simply stayed in his position, Tyler voluntarily doing all the work.

He continued pushing forward and back on his daddy's huge cock, starting to wiggle his bum as he moved backwards.

"Oh, yeah," Josh groaned, Tyler earning a slap on the ass, making his own dick perk up. He continued to wiggle his ass as he pushed back and forth, one of his hands going to his own nipple.

"Daddy," Tyler moaned as he started to move faster.

"Yes, baby?"

"W-will you p-please touch me?"

"Since you've been such a good boy," Josh smirked, reaching around and starting to pump Tyler's dick in time with his thrusting.

"O-oh, daddy," Tyler moaned.

Josh used the other hand to smack Tyler's ass, grabbing and squeezing as he pleased. Tyler was enjoying it just as much as he was.

"D-daddy, m-may I cum?"

"Cum for me, baby," Josh whispered seductively in his ear.

And with that, Tyler came, moving faster so his daddy would reach his climax as well. About twenty seconds later, Josh was cumming deep inside Tyler.

Josh slowly pulled out, letting his dick fall out of his princess's hole. Meanwhile, Tyler was playing with his own nipples, biting his lip.

"So good, princess," Josh said. "Let daddy take care of that," he said as he pinned Tyler's hands above his head and started sucking each of his nipples.

"Oh, daddy!"

"You like that?" Josh smirked. "Think you can cum again for daddy?"

Tyler quickly nodded.

And, he did.

He then was rewarded by being allowed to watch Josh touch himself, even being allowed to play with himself while watching.

Tyler was a good boy today.

But the next day was a different story.