X.73

My hand grips his as we enter the house, Ski and Rocky are here arguing about some sport there watching.

They're so deep into the argument that they nod our direction and continue fighting.

X shakes his head laughing at them. "You want something to eat?" I ask him.

He smirks leaning into my ear he whispers something inappropriate.  I end up smacking him on the shoulder for it.

"I'm good." He says.

I head into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water, he follows, wrapping his arms around me as he nuzzled his chin on my shoulder.

"Don't you want to be with the guys?" I ask.

He hasn't really hung out with them as much from what I can remember.

"I rather be with you than doing that." He refers to the argument.

I scoff, setting the glass down.

Once I'm done he takes me by the hand and leads me up the stairs to his room.

We're barely on the second floor when he starts kissing me. I laugh pushing him away as I try to head for him room but we end up in the restroom.

X pushes me against the sink which eventually leads to me sitting on it as he kisses me. My heart starts racing especially when he pauses in between kissing to slip his shirt off and lock the door.

I gulp, staring at his top half. Those beautiful abs were gonna be the death of me and to top things off his tattoos just made him a whole lot sexier.

An eagerness took over, and he tangled his fingers in my hair.  His hands roamed over my body, at first over my clothes, but then sliding under my bum, his body grinding into me. "oh." I gasped, the sensation overwhelming me, awakening a hunger in me that was new.

One thing was clear, my body longed for his touch, practically craved it.

He sighs into my mouth, about to end it all just like he always did but this time I didn't hold back.

"Touch me." I say.

My forehead pressed against his. His eyes watch me a mixture of shock and confusion. "I want you, Jahseh." I whisper against his lips.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

I lick my lips. "Yes." I whisper.

I lowered my hand onto his chest and as he took a deep breath he unzipped my sweater peeling it off my shoulders tossing it onto the ground, my shirt followed too. He released a low breath as he gazed at my body. I remembered the first time we attempted this and now without so much hesitation I unclasped my bra and heard it hit the floor.

I had to fight the urge to cover myself. But I didn't hesitate as much as I thought I would especially with the way his eyes looked at me. He pulled my pants down and then his fingertips brushed the hem of my panties but when I tensed he pulled back.

He picked me up with his strong arms, opening the door to the restroom he walked us into his room where he locked the door and laid me onto his bed.

I watched as he walked back from locking the door. His eyes lingering over every inch of me. I could feel the blushing of my cheeks that I nervously looked away.

He laid beside me and in one swift motion lifted me on top of him. I pressed the palm of my hands on his stomach, my knees on either side of him, my breasts pressed against his chest. He wrapped one arm around my back and pressed me tightly against him. His other hand ran down my skin in soft movements. He began moving his thumb across my lower back and I relaxed slowly.