18

~Lances POV~

"Hey, Keith! We're going to the new pool! Wanna come?" I held his hand comforting him.

"No thanks," Keith nervously walked away.

"Oh...ok."

~An hour later~

I walked down the hall when I overheard Keith and Pidge.

"You're going to the mall?" Keith said.

"Ya," Pidge answered.

"Are you going to...." Keith paused.

"Yes," Pidge said.

"Can you grab me a box?"

"Of course! But when are you going to tell Lance?" Pidge asked.

"Pidge you know I'm too scared. Like yes, we're a couple. But...I-I can't do it." Keith sighed.

"Ok scaredy-cat." Pidge laughed.

~Half an hour later~

Keith and I were in his room, he was sitting on my lap as I was kissing his neck. I began pulling his shirt up before it could even pass his belly button he pushed it down.

"Please. Don't." He held my hand.

"Sorry," I pouted slightly.

~3 days later~

I pulled Keith into my room and began kissing him intensely. He took my shirt off and continued. I sneaked my hand up his shirt, a bra? I stopped and gave him a weird look.

"What?"

I pulled his shirt off before he could even pull it down.

"A bra?" I said strangely.

"Lance! I..." Keith froze.

"Why are you wearing a bra?" I asked.

"Lance, it's not a bra." He replied. "It's a binder."

"What?"

"Look I meant to talk to you about it. It's ok if you want to break up with me...but...I-" Keith paused. "I'm a female."

I froze.

"Shiro is gonna take me to a hospital for surgery on me in a few months to uh...change," Keith sighed.

"I uh..." I'm still shaking.

"We can move on with our lives if you want," Keith suggested. "Or...we can...break up."

"No! Of course not!" I said. "I love you with or without a binder. I'm sorry I did that though."

"It's ok." He said.

"Just please, if there's something you want to say. Just say it." I said.

"Ok."

I hugged him rubbing his back.

~A few months/a week after surgery~

Keith and I were walking hand in hand. Finally, he can have his shirt off. He kissed me still smiling.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." I smiled back.