70

~Hello Readers, yes I'm alive!/Teacher AU~

Keith and Lance are both teachers at a high school. Lance is a 27-year-old Hairstyling and Cosmetic teacher while Keith is a 28-year-old History teacher. The two have been dating for around 7 years now while teaching at the same school. Keith was called the hottest teacher in the school, most people crushed on him because he was fit and quiet. But all knew too well that Keith and Lance were a couple since Lance always flirted with Keith in the halls or during lunch. Or how easy you can find their public instagram accounts. Anyways, the school is on a field trip to France. Keith's favourite country. Lance had everything planned and now had to wait for them to arrive. Right now they're on the plane, almost there. Lance and Keith sat beside each other, while the other two teachers (not Voltron characters) Ms.Lois (Civics teacher) and Ms.Jane (helper) were beside them (the plane is a two-seater.)

"I'm going to go check on the students," Keith said getting up.

"Okay," Lance nodded.

"I want Keith to sit on my face." The student behind them said to the other.

Lance turned his head to the student. "I do too."

"Mr.McClain!" Ms.Lois said.

"What? I can say that! He's my boyfriend!" Lance said defending himself.

Ms.Lois shook her head reading her book. Keith came back and sat beside Lance, leaning his head on Lance's shoulder. 

"Almost there," Lance stretched an arm around Keith.

Keith softly smirked, closing each eye. 5 hours later, they all had their suitcases in the hotel and now were on their way to the beautiful Eiffel Tower, AKA, the moment Lance has been waiting for. 

"Okay students, Mr.Kogane is going to tell you guys a brief history of the Eiffel Tower," Ms.Lois said.

Keith stood in front of the group of kids. "It's beautiful, isn't it. This was actually made on January 28, 1887. But it-"

Lance wasn't paying attention, he was too busy trying to make his heart stop beating so fast.

"-but for now, let's enjoy this beauty," Keith said.

The group looked at the Eiffel Tower, many taking photos, some taking selfies. Lance exhaled loudly, Keith was studying the Eiffel Tower, the rust and edges on it, his face is just...beautiful. 

"Okay Lance, you got this," Lance said to himself. 

Lance walked to Keith, standing beside him. "How do you like my last name?"

"I think it's a pretty cool name, McClain is normally a Scottish name and is an Anglicized form of the Gaelic Mac Gille Eathain, but since you're Cuban, it gives it a whole new meaning to it," Keith smiled.

"What?" Lance said looking at him confused.

"History talk. Go on with what you were saying." Keith said.

"Well." Lance pulled out a ring case from his pocket as he went on one knee. "I was wondering if you want it."

Students took their phones out as they began recording.

"What do you mean-" Keith turned around and immediately gasped covering his mouth.

"Keith Kogane, the love of my life, will you marry me?" Lance asked.

Keith smiled brightly, he nodded yes quickly. 

"Really?!" Lance asked getting up.

Keith hugged him, hiding his red face in Lance's fall coat. Lance smiled hugging him back, he rubbed Keith's back as Keith sobbed with joy. Keith backed up and Lance put the ring on.

"Mr.McClain?" Ms.Lois said.

Lance looked up.

"Not you, Mr.McClain." She smiled.

"Keith she's talking to you," Lance rubbed his shoulder.

"Lance I love you so much," Keith smiled.

"I love you too." Lance smiled.