Chapter 10

(Y/n) POV)

School was now over of course I was beaten but with my powers, I'll just heal later when I'm at home. Alone. In the dark. And then cry myself to sleep. I was waiting on Wade. Peter was already with me. "I wonder where he's at". I asked. Peter phone ringed. "(Y/n), we can leave". Peter said. And started walking towards the tower. "Well, I'm going home". I told him.

He then started to panic. "No, no. Wade said to meet at the tower". He said. "Oh, ok". I said looking at him weirdly. We walked to the tower I winced at every step. Peter looked at me worriedly. " I thought you didn't feel pain". He said. "I guess it's only for when I want to use it". I said shrugging. "How you get those anyway"? Peter asked. "I tripped over my backpack and fell". I causally lied.

If there is one thing I can do right is lie. Peter nodded and we made it to the tower. And was greeted by Pietro. "Hey, (Y/n)"! He greeted me. Then greeted Peter. He walked us to the main room and the team was there with a cake and a lot of food. "Who birthday is it"? I asked. I knew it wasn't one of there's I am a fangirl. "This party is for you lady (Y/n)"! Thor boomed, happily. "It's not my birthday". I said. Looking at them.

(A/n if it is your birthday happy birthday).

"Come on (Y/n) don't you like parties"? Tony asked. "Actually no". I said. They looked at me. And gave them a fake smile. "But since you guys threw it i love it". I told them. Wade let out an irritated sigh. And frowned. "Oh my god (Y/n) stop". He said. "What"? I asked him. "Darling everyone has been informed of the situation of which you don't want to share with us. So can we please help you". Loki said taking my hand.

"I don't understand what you guys are talking about". I lied. "(N/n), I've seen the bruises I've seen the cuts. You don't think i can't hear you cry yourself to sleep. See and hearing that is about as much fun as a sandpaper dildo". Wade said. I looked at him weirdly about the dildo part but then thought about who this was then just ignored it.

"Fine so yes i cut and can be bullied and i force myself to feel the pain". I trailed off. "But I'm fine i can totally handle this". They looked at me. "(Y/n), does that really sound very 'fine' to you"? Bucky said. "No". I stated bluntly. "It's ok to cry". Peter said. "I'm not gonna cry". I said. "You do it in your room why not do it in front of people who care about you"? Clint asked. "I-I just...can't honestly i don't feel a damn thing right now". I said holding my head down. "The saddest Winchester quote". Wade said.

Loki gave me a hug which he will deny to anyone else later. "Listen, my queen. I promise we can help you through this". He said. "Tony is even going to buy the school". Loki finished. "I'm even gonna adopted you give you the Stark name. No one will ever mess with you then. And if they do the Avengers are gonna pay them a visit". Tony said. And everyone nodded. "You guys are fucking awesome i told them". And laughed. "Language". Natasha said. "Really". Steve replied and we all laughed but him.