21

(Y/n) POV)

I was in school and I was in a really bad mood. That's when a couple of my bullies came along. They ganged up on me. "Hey slut". One said. "Hi bitch". I said. They were shocked. A boy started talking. "I bet your parents are glad to not have you". He said. "You have more dick in your personality then you do in your pants. Don't you"? I said fin to walk away. Then another dude blocked my path with his arm. I got really pissed and punched the locker beside me putting a dent in it. "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU PUSSY ASS BITCHES AND HOE ASS MOTHERFUCKERS!! BEFORE I CUT YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR THROAT'S AND GET THEM MAILED OFF!! THEN I'M GOING TO SLOWLY TORCHER YOUR ASSES BECAUSE YOUR BRAINS DON'T STOP WORKING UNTIL 7 MINUTES AFTER YOU DIE. DO. YOU. FUCKING. UNDERSTAND. ME. BITCHES"!!! I said venom in my voice and really darkly.

They ran off and everyone in the hall was looking at me which also pissed me. "OH, NOW YOU FUCKERS WANT TO LOOK. I'M GONNA FUCKING GUT YOU LIKE FISHES AND SEW YOUR ORGANS TO YOUR HEADS. NOW STOP LOOKING AT ME AND MIND YOU DAMN BUSINESS!! AND HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING GOOD DAY"!! I said to everyone looking at me they all ran away in fear. I smiled to myself as the bell ring to go home. I went to the tower and saw everyone. Who was staring at me. "(Y/n), why did I get a call from you college saying you threaten to kill everyone". Tony asked and everyone looked at me.

"Because I fucking did". I said. Sitting on the couch. "Well now your suspended". Tony said. "Guess how many fucks I give it's less then one". I said. Everyone looked at me. "Young lady that is no way to speak". Steve said. "Oh, shut the hell up Steve". I said. Turning on my music. "Periods". Tony muttered. But to his own hell I heard him. "What you say bitch"? I asked him. Tony gulped. "BITCH JUST BEACUSE A GIRL'S IN A BAD MOOD DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE ON OR DAMN PERIODS". I said. Earning some claps from the girl Avengers. "HOW ABOUT I GET A FUCKING KNIFE AND STAB YOU IN YOUR DAMN STOMACH AND YOU WILL KNOW HOW THAT SHIT FEEL AND HOW MUCH BLOOD WILL COME OUT!! YOU FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCH I SWEAR I'M FUCKING DOWN WITH EVERYONE'S BULLSHIT PN THIS DAMN FUCKING EARTH"!!!! I yelled.

I must have scared the living shit out of Tony because he passed out. I sat back on the couch and Loki just cuddled me. Because he knows this the day of my parents death.