24

(Y/n) POV)

I tried to kiss Loki but missed his lips and kissed his forehead. Which caused me to laugh like a crazy person. "What do you mean she's high"!? I heard Steve shout this at Wade. "I mean she's fuuucked up". Wade said laughing. "Oh, this keeps getting better, she attacking reindeer games". Tony said. "(Y/n), What has gotten into you"? Loki asked. Trying to get me off of him. "I need pie". I said to Loki holding him by his shirt collar. And like a floating unicorn on a pink puffy cotton candy cloud Bucky and Sam came in and they had pie.

I smiled evilly at this and unhanded Loki. Ran towards them but they moved and I ran into Thor who was just walking into the room. I hit his chest well my head did and then I fell on the ground. "Son of a bitch"! I yelled. I got up and looked at everyone some of them had confused looks I shrugged it off. Then I saw a flying pig who was telling me to jump out the window and fly. "Ok magical talking fly pig". I said. Everyone looked confused. I ran out to the balcony.  Everyone was trying to get me to stop. "NO! The magical talking flying pig said so". I jumped and o heard Tony calling something. "I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky, I thing about every night and day to spread my wings and then fly away-" And the the drugs wore off. "What the-". I looked to see I was nearing the ground.

"Oh, shit! What the flying fucktard!? Son of  bitch! What the hell"?! Then something caught me and it was Tony's Ironman suit. And it lifted me back up to the balcony. "What the fuck just fucking happened"!? I screamed and yelled at them. "It's Friday you ain't got no job and you ain't got shit to do. So Imma get you high today". Wade said. "Why are quoting Friday. Man I love that movie, but why"? I asked. "Cause you was cloud nine high (n/n)". Wade said. "How, all I remember is brownies, those were some good arse brownies". I said getting off topic. "Well, I may have got them from a guy and by guy I mean someone who sells drugs and ate them with you". I gave Wade a bitchface. "I didn't think he drugged them".

Wade said. "I feel really good despite almost dying. But that's a normal day". Everyone looked at me. Peter was blushing, Steve and Bruce was to. "Yo what I say to them"? I asked. "Oh, you asked Captain fine ass and green beast over there if everything got bigger when they grew like there dick's. And you asked, Petey if his sperm was radioactive or not". Wade said eating a corn dog. My eyes widen. "Oh my god, I am so so sorry...Peter". I said. "To you two no offence but I did want to know that". I said. "I have the best daughter". Tony said. And I nodded.