22

(Y/n) POV)

I was in my room being sad for 3 days. I didn't go to school, matter of a fact when Tony and Bruce yelled at me to I said 'Fuck that shit I'll go to hell when I die'. 'School isn't anything but a 8 hour hell'. I think that triggered Bruce but YOLO unless you're a Winchester or a certain, Angle, king of hell, and old guy named Bobby. I was listening to sinners are winners zero fucks given. And it was turned up loud and on repeat it was blasting threw my room and outside the sound proof walls thanks to a certain skilled I learned to make music louder.

I heard banging at my door so I turned the music up and didn't hear the banging. I just sat there mad at the world well more mad at it. Until someone tapped me on my shoulder then I fell off my bed. The person turned off my music and then I looked up to see Loki. "Hi". I said. "(Y/n), my precious you can't mourn over your parents all day". Loki said. "Bet". I simply reapplied. Loki looked at me and sat on my bed. "I lost a lot of things this pass year". He said. Is he talking about his 'sister', Asgard, to me because he fell for like 20 minutes. I kinda chuckled at the last thing I thought.

"What are you laughing at"? He asked. "Nothing". I said. "Nothing is truly nothing it's just what you say when you have something you wish not to speak about". Loki said. I looked at him confused then I smirked. "You fell for 20 minutes". I said. I started laughing my ass off. "And now I wish I haven't asked". He said. Loki gently took my hand in his. "You are truly beautiful". He said. "So are you". I let his hand go and got up. "Ok, I'm in a better mood. So I'm going to go un-alive people with Wade". I said. "Have fun". Loki said and I left.