36

(Y/n) POV

I walked into my room to get my suit, I couldn't mess this mission up. We all went to the helicarrier. Peter was excited, like he was bouncing up and down. When we got to the place there was a big machine that had a blue swirl whole inside of it. "We have to destroy that machine, it opens up gates to different universes". Steve said. We all nodded. Steve had Bruce which will soon be Hulk, Peter, Clint, Nat, and Loki. Fight off the Hydra agents. While Him, Pietro, Wanda, Tony, Bucky, Sam, and Vision, try to destroy the machine.

We jumped out the helicarrier and ran to battle. I saw the thing activate as we were fighting to figures came out. They looked confused. They were African American females one looked like she been threw some terrible stuff, and really crazy. And the other one looked really crazy but extremely been threw some shit. I heard one of them yell. "What the fuck muffin"!? And the other one replied "I don't even fucking know". "Keke, I swear to fucking-" Then the one that looks like they been threw a lot of shit got cut off. "I didn't fucking do this Myya, damn". So I'm guessing their names are Keke and Myya.

Some Hydra agents pointed guns at them. "Aww. That's cute". Myya said. Her eyes turned black. Keke laughed at this. "Peter, told you not to kill". Keke said. "Is Peter here? I don't think so". She said. And lunched at them. Keke basically rolled her eyes and with a snap all the Hydra agents was dead. But the machine also exploded. "You are no fun". Myya said.  She then looked at me and the rest for the team. "Where are we, Peter"? She asked Peter. "W-who, are you. I'm Spiderman". Peter said confused. "What the hell dude"?  Keke asked.

"Who are you two"? Tony asked. "Tony why are you asking who I am"?  Myya said. "For real, we live with you". Keke said. "Whose that"? Myya asked pointing at me. "I'm a Avenger". I said stunned. "Do we know you"?  Steve asked. Myya pulled out a gun. "Somebody better tell me why y'all acting like this, cause this some fucked up shit". She said. "I don't think we are in our universe anymore, Myya". Keke said. "So you telling me, that I'm in another universe and these guys are the Avengers, and we don't exist? Well that's awesome". She said. "Damn I wonder if you still have supersmarts". Keke said face palming. "Shut up bitch". Myya said.

"So I'm Myya". She said after Keke glared at her ."Keke". "Well you already know them, I'm (Y/n)". I said. "So I'm not dating this Peter". Myya said. "Is Damian Wayne is this universe"?  Keke asked. "The Robin? He's a comic book character". Clint said. "Hahaha". Myya said. "Fight me". Keke said. "Over Demon. Not a chance". She said. "You ruled hell for a week"! Keke yelled. "Your ass brought me back to life. That was the best fucking week I had". Myya yelled. "These mortals are crazy". Loki said. "I will cut you bitch". Keke said. Loki backed away. "I need some coffee". Myya said. "You had enough damn coffee today"! Keke yelled.

"Natasha, turn Bruce back. We have to get them to there world or whatever". Tony said. "So. You watch Supernatural"? I asked. "What"?  They asked. "Its a show about to brothers named Sam and Dean-". I was cut off by Myya. "Winchester"?  She asked. "Yes, you watch it"? I asked. "Oh my shit Sam and Dean isn't real"!?  She yelled. "No, was they where you from"? I asked. "Yes"! She yelled. "We really need to get them home". Tony said. We all got into the helicarrier. Peter, Myya, Keke, and I started talking. "So how am I in your world"? Peter asked. "A pain in the ass". Keke said. "Shut up, you're kind and gentle". Myya said. "Total opposite of her". Keke said. "So you two are Avengers"? I asked. "They fucking forced me to join. And Keke and me are a package deal". Myya said.

"Man, I can't wait to tell Wade about this epic cross over". Myya said. "You're friends with Wade"? Peter and me asked. "Best friends". She said. "Same". I said. "Yo, Myya. We gotta talk. Can't we just bring ourselves back home"? Keke asked. "Yeah". She said. They said something and disappeared, a very weird day. "Those to seemed fun". I said. "They seemed, like trouble kids". Steve said. "Fuck you Steve". They both said zapping back and leaving again. "Language". Steve mumbled. "Damn, Cap. I knew you could resist for long". Tony said laughing.

This was based off my OC book. So why not, Qween_Keke13 lmao