34

(Y/n) POV

"Do you think it's safe to go home"? Peter asked. "I guess dude. I mean we been here for 3 fucking weeks". I said. "Yes, and I do miss my bed". Loki said. "Well let's go". I said. We left and Wade stayed there to do god knows what. We didn't come up with any plans well Loki went straight to his room. And Peter went to his worrying aunt May. I sat down on the couch between a sleeping Bucky and a half sleepy Sam. I started to playing in Bucky's hair. He stirred a little in his sleep whimpering slightly. Like a adorable puppy. I brushed threw his hair. Than he woke up, like he straight up bolted up from I guess a nightmare grabbing my arm.

He then snapped into reality, he let go and said sorry. "You want me to get Steve"? I asked. He shook his head no. "You want me to get you some water"?  I asked. He shook his head no again. "Do you want a hug from a friend"? I asked opening my arms he whispered a "Yes". I hugged him and he cried silently. After a while he fell back asleep. I went to Loki's room he was having a nightmare of his own he was screaming out for me. I walked over to him I shook him away. He woke up with a start and knocked me off the bed. "God damnit". I said.

"I'm so sorry my love". He said. He help me up. I murmured something so he couldn't hear. He sighed and pushed his hair out of his face. "Want me to stay the night"? I asked. "If you wouldn't mind My queen. That would be good". Loki said. He cuddled me I thought about how I actually meant something to people in this world.