Chapter 14

(Y/n) POV)

I looked at Loki. And a energy hit me. "HELL YES"!! I screamed. He smiled. I pulled him in for a kiss. "So I guess you are now my queen". Loki said. "Yes and my king".

(A/n can't no one cringe as hard as I did. And I fucking wrote this. And this sounds really kinky)

He kissed me. And then a click and a flash was head and seen. We pulled away to see Clint in the vents. "Blackmail. Bitches"! Clint yelled at us and quickly went away. "We shall prank him together. Right my queen"? Loki asked. "Yep. Lokitty". I smiled at him. His smiled dropped. "My queen can you not call me that"? Loki asked lifting my chin.

"I am the queen, therefore, I do what I want. Bitch". I smirked at him. And he lifted me off the ground bridal style. "You can call me that on one condition". Loki said. "What"? I asked. "You have to kiss me every time you say it". He smirked. "Lokitty". I said. And then kissed my hand and smacked him on the lips.

I jumped out of Loki's arms and ran towards my room. I looked and saw he was already at my door. "Fuck...". I said. I hid behind the wall and slowly went to hide somewhere. I ran to Wanda's room. "Wanda, can I hide in here from Loki"? I asked her. "Sure". She said. Damn it I just realized should have gone in Bruce's room. Loki's scared of him and won't go in his room. But I can stay in Wanda's room a bit longer because. This will be the last place he looks.

Wanda and I talked for a while and we heard a knock. Wanda got up and it was 'Pietro'. "Hello, brother". She let him in. And 'Pietro' turned to Loki. "Hello, my queen". He said to me. "Fuck". I ran and saw Bruce. "Hiya. Bruce. Can you do a solid and hide me from Loki". I asked. "Well since I don't like him. Yes". Bruce hid me in his lap and he was working. Loki didn't find because as soon as he went in there. Bruce acted like he was gonna Hulk out. And Loki slowly backed away. Not seeing me. And left to look somewhere else. I high fived Bruce and watched him work on cure for diseases.