Chapter 12

(Y/n) POV)

So I stay in the tower now. And I'm gonna need to buy more clothes lucky for me my insurance came in. Everything is my house was covered. I was rich and that house was. 500,000 and they gave me 100,000,000. So I'm probably just gonna save that. But o do need to go shopping. "I need hoodies, sweatpants, flannels, and jeans".I said out loud.

And just like that. Wanda and Natasha came in my room. Which scared me. "Sugar honey ice tea"! I screamed and fell off my bed but quickly used my somewhat newfound moves and tuck and rolled and quickly got up. "Hi". I said like nothing happened. They quickly pulled me with them. And the boys looked at us. I mouthed a help. So they stopped us. "What are you two mortals doing to my queen". Loki asked them. I mouthed a thank you.

"We're going to the mall". They said. "What! I just needed new clothes. I can go to Walmart". I told them. "No"! The mall will have everything you're looking for". Natasha said. "And plus I always wanted to see you in a leather jacket". Wanda said. I nodded well I'm going to be their friends anyway and it's not like they would put me into something girly. We all said a quick goodbye. And I saw Wade in the kitchen making pancakes. He looked confused and I whispered 'mall'.

We made it to the mall and we atomically started browsing I saw some Batman clothes. Then started thinking. Wait if MARVELS is real and they had crossovers with DC. Does that mean like in another dimension DC is real? I thought about this but then just shook it off and bought. I basically bought a lot of joggers, sweatpants, jeans, flannel, superhero t-shirts, hoodies, a couple of leather jackets, some thug life shirts, some hats, comeback boots, and Jordans.

"Hey you guys want to eat you are caring like half my stuff so I'll pay". They nodded and we talked. "Nat, what's up with you and Bruce"? Wanda asked. It's weird for me because she is married to Steve in the comics and Bruce has a girlfriend. But I guess this is more like the movies. "Nothing". She simply stated and then smirked. "How about you and Vision"? Nat asked. "He asked me to be his girlfriend". Wanda said happily.

They both looked at me. "How about you and the dark prince, (Y/n)"? Nat asked. "I don't know". I said. "What do you mean you don't know"? Wanda asked. "I mean he never asked me anything he just calls me queen and kisses me. So we're not official". I told them eating (F/f). They nodded. And we talked and laughed some more and then a couple hours later of me looking at cute animals we left.

When we arrived back everyone was gone. Well out of the living room anyway. When I came in my room there was a white rose. That's said 'to my queen'. Nat and Wanda teased me. I then put it in one of those slit things so it won't rot. And I could hang it on my wall. They continued to tease and was getting a little flustered. So they stopped. And we talked all day.

(A/n to Chapters in one day boredom does things XD. I also have a Supernatural X sister reader out. And a Raphael x reader out. If you want to read check my profile for them)