Chapter 17

(Y/n)

So Charles is in the same college as me and we got 2 classes together. And that means I actually had someone to hang out with. But he doesn't walk with Wade, Peter, and me. He has other things he does. "(N/n), Petey, we need to get taco's and pancakes mix". Wade whined. Peter and I groaned. "Dude. I know that you like tacos, chimichangas, and pancakes. But I don't like stores". I told him. "You also don't like when I try on your clothes but I do that anyway". Wade said. Peter and I stopped and turned to look at Wade. "The fuck". I said. "What the heck". Peter said. "Pretend like I didn't say that". Wade said. "What the fucking hell Wade". I said to him. We all started walking to the tower.

"Wait"! I said causing them to stop. "Yeah"? They both asked. "If Wade can teleport why the hell have we been walking"? I asked. And then silence. We stayed like this for a full minute people were looking at us. Then I spoke up. "Wade teleport us to the tower". I said. He nodded his head and grabbed our hands. And we teleported into the tower. Everyone stared at us. "Hi"? Peter and I said. "Wassup motherfuckers"! Wade yelled. Causing me to laugh and Peter to hide his laugh.

"Language". Steve said. "And (Y/n) you shouldn't laugh. Don't encourage Wade". Steve finished walking up to me. "I like cursing. Fuck. Shit. Damn. Ass. Hoe. Motherfucker. Dickhead. Pineapple penis. Cunt. Asshole. Shit face.-". I was cut off by Steve's hand over my mouth and Wade on the ground killing himself. Not killing himself laughing he was actually killing himself. He took his gun and between laughter shot himself in the head. I burst out laughing at Wade. "I-I *tick* Can't breathe". I laughed by Wade's body.