49

(Y/n) POV

Time to break all of those rules. I walked up to the avengers. "What up bitches"! I yelled. They looked at me. Peter laughed. "Yo Pete come on we going somewhere, to do something. I'll drive". I said. "Depends, are you drunk"? He asked. I thought about this long and hard. "No". I said. "Where we going"? He asked. "A girl I met invited me to a party". I said. "My love surely you're drunk. You for one don't have a liking of parties". Loki said. "True. But she asked me to come and she wants a friend. And Steve's kindness got me soft as fuck. So I'm gonna go". I said. "A college party"? Peter asked. "Don't get hype. Some of them are dead ass lame. And others are lit as fuck. Let's hope it's a dead ass one. So i can leave". I said.

"Should I change"? Peter asked. "Naw man, just keep what you got on. Stay close to me, do not take a drink they give you, don't eat anything without smelling it. And heads up the girls are gonna be drunk as hell, so they might... Do something". I said. whispering that last part to Peter. "Call us when you two get there". Steve said. "Sure thing". I said. Loki kissed me before I left. "Stay safe". He said. I nodded and left with Peter. "So where is this party"? Peter asked. "You really want to go to that or do you want to ditch that and fight Hydra"? I asked. Peter thought about that for a minute. "Let's go fight". He said.

I smiled. "Does this count as being a bad influence, cause I don't want to do that, I just want to do something fun". I said. "No, if anything we're bad influence on ourselves. Cause I don't have to go I choose to be here". Peter said. "True". I said. "Where we going anyway"? He asked. "You know that place. The place where all the crimes hang out at that one bar". I said as we headed on a alleyway to change clothes. We quickly changed into are costumes and Peter grabbed me by the waist and webbed us threw the city. "Yeah, Wade hangs out there cause he says they have the best nachos". Peter said. "Yeah, they do. But not the point. Someone over there has some information we need, one Hydra's next plan, and I for one, gonna beat the information out of her". I said. "Female"? Peter asked. "Yeah, damn I want a fucking nacho now". I said.

Peter laughed at me. "So how does she look"? Peter asked. "Short curly black hair, pale like a twilight saga Vampire. Built like a porn star, in human ass I mean that shit make Nikki want another booty implant". I said. Peter coughed. "My bad, but yeah that's her she goes by Boxy Polar". I said. "Got cha". Peter said. Landing on a roof near by the bar. We looked at all they be criminals. "I say we just burn down the whole joint and kill everyone, well me no blood on your hands little cinnamon roll". I said. Peter grumbled at me. "Lets go". He said. I laughed at him. I jumped off the building and used my grabbling hook to catch myself before I hit the ground. Peter landed beside me. "Remember act though". I said.

"I can act though". He said I knew he was smiling under his mask. I sighed. I walked over and opened the door. I made my way to the bar tender. "To shots of whiskey and Irish scotch". I said. I looked at Peter. "And some water". I said. The guy mumbled then fixed my drinks and gave better has water. "Thanks you". Peter said raising his mask a little to drink it. I drunk down my four shots. I then got out my gun and shot a glass in green goblins hands. "Ok you guys know us right? Can I get a shot of Everclear"? I asked the bar tender who nodded quickly. And gave it to me. "What are you two kiddies doing here"? Sandman asked snickering. Some of these villains came close to us. "Think of the money we can get for them".   Mysterio said. I shot up in the air, growling. "I want one of you pathetic pieces of unworthty shit son of bitches, to even thing about touching Spiderman or myself". I threatened.

"Guys I'll listen to her she killed over 27 henchman yesterday". Wade said eating nachos in corner. I looked at him. "Hi Dead". I said. "Who you looking for (S/h/n)"? He asked. "Boxy Polar". I said. He raised nodded and scanned threw the crowed. "She's the porn star, right"? He asks. "Yeah". I said. He pointed to her in the back. "Thanks, Dead". I said. Peter and I walked towards the back of the crowd. Then an urge of energy hit me a blast came from me that knocked all the villains back. Peter, Wade, and Boxy Polar were the only ones standing. The others knocked out. "Dead, can you call the cops"? I asked. "When I finish my food". He said. sitting back down. Boxy made a run for it. Peter webbed her to the wall. "Aight let's take her to my special place and make her talk". I said.