37

(A/n (F/fd)= favorite fandom)

(Y/n) POV

"Yo, Tony-". I stopped mid sentence when I heard a loud explosion. "Never mind". I whispered, walking out slowly. I heard Bruce curse. "Steve! Bucky"! I yelled. I found them in the living room. "Hang out with me". I said. "Sorry, (n/n). But we don't understand how kids hang out now a days". Steve responded and Bucky nodded. I sighed and went to find loki who was in his room. I knocked on his door. "Loki"? I asked. "Do you want to watch a movie"? "Come on, let's go and watch"! "I only since once today,
Come out the door, It's like you've gone away"! We are bf and gf so let's go out and do something today"! "Do you want to watch a movie? It doesn't have to be a movie"! I sung to the tone of Frozen.

Loki opened the door and looked. "What in Odin's name are you doing"? He asked. "I'm bored". I said. "Shall we go to the mall"? He asked. "Yes, please". I said. Walked me to the lab Tony and Bruce we're cleaning. "Tony, my dad". I said. He raised an eyebrow. "What do you want"? He asked. "Father". I said. "Daughter". He mocked me. "Can I get some mall money"? I asked. "Really that's what you wanted? Sure. Cash or card"? He asked. "Don't matter". I said. Tony gave me some money. "Would you like a kiss on the forehead to"? Tony asked, laughing.

"I don't know would of give you a since of comfort"? I asked. "With sass like that I wonder if you're my real daughter". Tony said. "By dad". I said. "Wait is frosty going to"? Tony asked. "Yes, I will accompany my queen in her shopping". Loki said glaring at Tony. "I disapprove of this relationship". Tony yelled after me and Loki as we walked off. "No one asked for your input father". I yelled back after him laughing. I drove to the mall with Loki. He was getting stared at by people and they were whispering. I went to hot topic. It was really dark in there I got a couple of (f/fd) t shirts. Then I went to Victoria Secrets. Loki was either getting judgemental stares or lovey dovey stares. I heard some whisper. "How could someone even go out with a monster like him". Loki stiffened.

"My love we should go". He said. "Ok wait a minute. Cause I might go to jail". I said. I walked over to the two girls older then me about 30 or so. "Excuse me". I said. They looked at me. "Who the fuck are you to judge him you bitches. I will come to your house, and fucking murder you"! I yelled. Everyone was starring at me shocked. "He saved your pathetic little lives before. He not even bad anymore and have to put up with people like you judging him. You don't even know the whole story of his back ground". I said. I was heated, Loki teleported us out the mall and into the car. "I love you". He said. "I love you to so much. Please don't listen to any anybody says". I told him. He kissed me. "I promise my queen".