18. Submission

A/N: Smut is continued. Also, Rin shows Ling his kinks. THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER IS RIN X OC SMUT. Nothing but nasty smut. Top to bottom. Sue me.

Ling seemed bothered when he looked down at Rin, definitely dampening the mood. "What's the matter?" the raven asked, sitting up on his elbows.

"Are you sure? I know that you love your husband and your family. I don't want to come between that...and I'm not sure if I'm okay with being a fling."

Rin rolled his eyes, desperately trying to keep his boner.

"Honey, I literally gave myself sex hair, put on perfume, and wore lace panties for you. I prepped for this. You don't think I thought about all of this? Besides, my husband is fine with it. He's the one who suggested it. You're not hurting anything, sweetie."

Ling lost focus after the words 'lace panties' eyeing Rin's thighs where the sweatshirt was riding up.

"Fuuuuuck me, you really are wearing lace panties."

"Mhm."

Ling gripped Rin's thighs again, sqeezing as he ran his hands up Rin's slender hips to hook his thumbs under the rim of the lace.

"Boyshorts?"

"You don't like them?"

"Please, I appreciate the view. Turn around, lemme see it from behind."

Rin rolled onto his knees, slowly pulling the sweatshirt over his head and tossing it across the room. He could hear Ling breath out a string of curse words under his breath.

"You're so pretty, Rin."

The raven could hear Ling sliding his shirt off of his body and his excitement returned. The rattle of the teen's belt buckle coming undone made his toes tingle.

The anticipation was killing him.

He turned, still sitting up on his knees to see what he was missing.

Ling's body was peppered with scars, but it added a sense of ruggedness to his features. He had abs like a fucking washboard, kinda like those guys you would see in underwear commercials.

He was a fucking Adonis.

But the what Rin really wanted to feast his eyes on was covered by a thin pair of boxer briefs, a large bulge visible at his crotch. The front was stained with precum. He gave Rin that sexy smirk, running his fingers through his long hair to give Rin a clear view of his face.

"If I would have known you would go through the trouble of looking so pretty for me, I would have done the same for you."

Rin's mouth was damn near watering. The only thing that would make this any better would be for him to wrap his dick in a big red bow.

It's like Christmas except I'm the one getting gifts!

He reach out, carressing the bulge with his hand before hooking his fingers into the waistband. He looked up at Ling for confirmation to be met with an amused expression. "Can I see it, please?" he asked, batting his lashes at him through hooded lenses. At this point he was drunk on lust, intoxicated by Ling and his sex appeal.

"How could I say no to a face like that?" was all the confirmation that he needed to yank the underwear down until it landed around Ling's pale ankles. "Oh wow, such a nice cock~" He said, licking his lips as he held it in his hands. It wasn't as long as his husband's, but boy did it have a nice girth to it.

He wrapped his hand around it stroking the hot flesh as he watched Ling's facial expression. His lips parted slightly as he sighed, watching Rin with just as much intensity. Rin made sure to keep his eyes on him as he leaned forward, sticking out his tongue as he engulfed the length with his lips. He took it to the hilt, letting spit pool into his mouth as he started to suck. He hallowed out his cheeks, making sure to throat him each time. Ling grabbed at Rin's hair, almost as if he couldn't tell whether or not he wanted to pull him off or keep him on. He legs were trembling as his head rolled back, and he decided that he could handle the intense sensation by thrusting into Rin's hot, wet mouth. He did so slowly, bringing his gaze back to watch Rin give him head.