36. Doll

A/N: Cameooooooooossss...also, I know I kinda disappeared but I've been dead for like 3 days so my bad.

3 months later

Ling could feel sweat rolling down his sides, breath heavy as he tried to carry his weight. Time felt like it was moving in slow motion---painstakingly if he had to say. The entire situation was torturous.

He felt his leg give out from underneath him and he struggled for purchase, finding it on Bon's forearms as the man reached out to catch him. "You okay?" he asked, voice low in Ling's ear. Ling nodded, still trying to catch his breath as stray strands of hair fall into view. He grabs the railing along side of him and hoists himself back up. "Yeah, I got it." he assures him, a subtle way of telling him to butt out. Bon catches the hint, moving out of the way to allow him to move in his own.

"That's right, Ling. You've got this, baby."

He can't help but smile. Rin, sitting in a chair near the windows, is his biggest cheerleader. The moral support lights a fire in him, and he is filled with determination.

This time, he moves his legs is much larger strides. The pain is a bit much, but he's making progress. He can see the end and his chest heaves a sigh of victory. The cool metal of the railing leaves his hands and he stumbled. Bon moves to catch him, but a sharp look keeps him in place as he catches himself on shaky limbs and walks forward. He made it to the wheelchair and tumbled onto it face down, unable to ward away the hands of Bon and the physical therapist. Bon sits him upright in the chair, glaring at him.

"Idiot. If you push yourself too hard you're gonna be right back on bed rest."

Instead of a glare of his own, Ling flashes a smile at Bon.

"I made it all the way here." he says, feeling an air of accomplishment course through his lungs. Bon sighs, turning to face Rin as his hands clap with joy. "You did so well; I'm proud of you!" he said, slowly standing from his chair to waddle over to where they were gathered. He takes a handkerchief from his sweater pocket and wipes the sweat from Ling's face, leaning down to press a kiss onto his forehead. Ling smiles, taking in Rin's features fondly.

The raven's face was a bit chubbier than when they first met, which was expected since he was---in fact---eight months pregnant. It was so...

Cute.

Ling fond himself often poking and pinching at the chunky cheeks, much to Rin's dismay. His features had, for the most part, become more feminine. His hair had grown out quite a bit past his shoulder, wild and unruly.

Just like him.

The once slender thighs had gotten considerably thicker and his backside was rounder as well, soft and plump and...

It was enticing to say the least.

Ling had once mentioned it out loud to which Rin comically responded with "thick thighs save lives" which earned him a playful clap to the backside from his husband.

Though Ling had always found Rin very attractive, the weight that he had put on just made Ling want to mount him like a horny dog. Bon had said that Rin hadn't put on that much weight when he had first gotten pregnant with the twins, which made him worry that the doctor was wrong and there may have actually been more than one baby in there. Dr. Arisawa assured him that there wasn't. She claimed that because it was in fact Rin's first pregnancy with a male body, his body wasn't used to making the preparation for carrying a child within it.

Not to mention the many complications that he went through with his first pregnancy.

She had also mentioned that the weight that Rin had gained would remain for a while after the baby was born, which had somehow made Ling quite excited in his nether regions.