20. Fuck Me Twice

A/N: Sorry for any typos in these fics, guys. I write these from my cell phone with usually a very limited amount of energy 😅

Yukio felt his hands trembling as he tapped on the message.

Russell:
Look who came to play.

A photo of Izumo and Shiemi was attached. Izumo seemed okay, but Shiemi seemed a little beat up. They were both tied up.

Russell:
If you tell Shima about this, they die. You come alone.

He sent an address and told Yukio that he had one hour.

#

The car ride home was silent, save for the occasional chatter between Rin and Aimi. The kids had fallen asleep somewhere along the way, leaving Rin and Bon to their own devices. Rin just tapped through his phone, looking through his photo gallery while humming some foreign tune. Bon looked over at him.

"So...how was it?"

"You wanna talk about my one night stand in front of the kids?"

Bon rolled his eyes. "They're sleeping. Besides, it's not like they know what we're talking about. I just wanna hear about it." he said. Rin looked over at him in suspicion. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were getting turned on at the thought of it."

Bon chuckled at him. Rin had him figured out, of course. Must be due to the years they've spent together.

"Maybe."

And all this time, Rin thought Bon would have been upset about it. Rin found himself chuckling along with him. "Lord, you are weird." he said. Bon shrugged. "He was a good looking kid and a rockstar to boot. That's pretty hot, I could see what made you attracted to him."

"So what you really mean is that you would like to watch him fuck me?"

"As good as it sounds, I would rather fuck the both of you. Or maybe we could both fuck you instead."

The latter was more likely, since Ling didn't bottom. Rin was surprisingly open to the idea of it---or at least the fantasy of it. If he could just merge Ling and Bon together, they'd be the perfect man.

"Well, what if I told you that I made a sex tape?"

Bon almost ran a red light.

"Cock and bull."

"I'll show you when we get home. Just please, don't make us wreck and kill my children."

#

Bon sat on the edge of the bed, watching the video on Rin's phone with wide eyes and open mouth.

'Fuck me, Daddy.'

'Please put your cock inside me?'

'Turn around for Daddy.'

'I don't ever wanna leave this pussy.'

'Move your fucking hand!'

The loud moans and screams echoed against the bedroom wall and Bon felt his cock swelling in his pants.

"Jesus Christ, this kid is nasty."

"Ain't he?" Rin agreed, walking into the bedroom after putting the twins down for a nap. "You too, with your lace panties. Goddamn, you took that dick good."

Rin flopped onto the bed, missing the feeling of his own sheets. "Don't I always." It wasn't a question, but more so a confirmation. "Jealous that you and I have never made a sex tape?" he asked. Bon scoffed, but deep down he really was envious.