37. The Champloo Samurai

The ride had been silent so far. Mugen had took it upon himself to prop his feet up on Yukio's dashboard, annoying the megane to no end. Shima had just had his Mercedes detailed. This boorish oaf had no respect for the finer things.

"Could you remove your disgusting feet from my interior, please?"

Mugen makes a face, bottom lip puckering out. He doesn't move his feet, however, and gives him that same predatory grin from before. "Ya scared of a little dirt?" He asked. Yukio offered him no response, knowing that Mugen was the type to do things just to get a rise out of people. He gives a sideways glance in Mugen's direction, keeping his gaze on the road as best he could considering current distractions.

"Tell me sum'n, Four Eyes. How'd a fine little straight collar like you get involved with a dude like him?"

"We went to college together."

Yukio kept it short, not really interested in keeping conversation with him. Of course, Mugen just kept on talking.

"Not surprised. One thing the kid was good for was spottin' a tight ass. Yer ass 's gotta be better than pussy for a guy like him to marry ya."

...what a misogynistic asshole.

"Lucky me." Yukio responded dryly. He feels a hand squeezing at his thigh and jolts, looking over at Mugen with an incredulous expression. The man's eyes are glazed over, tongue darting out to lick his lips a bit. He moves his hand after a moment, folding his arms behind his head. Much to Yukio's dismay, his body had a bit of a reaction to the stranger's touch. He clears his throat, shifting in his seat.

"T-Those are some interesting tattoos." he said, trying to clear the tension in the air. Mugen grunts, bringing a wrist from behind his head to examine the blue ring around it.

"Yeah. I got em in prison."

Oh...

"I was born in a place that used to be a penal colony. We were all basically prisoners there. So naturally, I grew up to be a criminal."

Mugen's speech was clear, his face blank as he more than likely lost himself in his own memories. It was gone as quickly as it had come, his grin flashing at Yukio once more.

"The fun kinda criminal. Mass murder, arson, dismemberment. But mostly stealing."

Of course.

"I was a sort 'o modern day pirate. Never had nothin' like bosses or anyone I had to answer to."

"Sounds like you're living the high life." there was a generous amount of sarcasm in Yukio's tone. Mugen just shrugged at him. "Maybe. I'd much rather be livin' big like Renzo. Big house, plenty money, and a pretty bitch on my arm...suckin' my cock whenever I want it. Must be nice."

Yukio hit the brakes, purposely sending Mugen face forward to fold into himself. The samurai cried out in both surprise and pain, scowling at Yukio as he righted himself.

"The fuck, man?!"

"Listen to me good, Mr. Mugen. I am no one's bitch and I am not to be addressed as such. I do not care how much the Yakuza are paying you." Yukio adjusted the frames on his face, returning Mugen's glare times ten. Just as he expected, Mugen's sly smirk returned.

"Please, yer whatever kinda bitch he wants ya to be. Did ya really think I ain't see that little show he put on? Good boy. Come give daddy a kiss. And yer fine little ass obeyed. Like an obedient lil bitch."

Yukio's grip on the steering wheel tightened and he bit back the urge to punch him in the face. He was toying with him, trying to start a fight with him.