43. Falling

A/N: Last Chapter of this little BDSM threesome arc. If you read this far then congrats, you're as gross as I am lol love you guys.

Mugen seemed to be enjoying the show as well, hands twitching in an attempt to keep them on the floor lest he anger his master more. For fuck's sake, Yukio was right there.

I want him! Let me have him!

"There's a good boy."

Mugen thought Shima may have been talking to Yukio, but the young master's gaze had trailed over to watch him. "Good boy, Mugen. Such patience."

I'm a good boy.

Mugen heard a high pitched squeak push out of his mouth, feeling quite disgusted with himself about it. The praises had made him excited, trembling on the floor and hoping that Shima would tell him to do something---anything.

Tell me I'm a good boy again!

Shima quickly removed his fingers with a loud pop and stood.

"On your knees, Yuki. Face down, ass up."

Yukio did as he was told without hesitation, arching his back so that his backside was raised high in the air with his face against the sheets, head turned to face his husband. He wiggled his backside a bit and Shima grunted, swatting a round globe.

"Watch yourself, my sweet thing. You'll get your wish soon enough."

He turned to Mugen.

"Do you want him, boy?"

Mugen perked up, nodding feverishly.

"Then take him."

Mugen pounced on Yukio impaling him on his large organ. Yukio screamed, clawing at the bed as Mugen set a backbreaking pace. The samurai's balls smacked against his thighs, hands gripping his hips in a bruising hold as he fucked into him like a wild animal.

Shima ran his fingers through his hair, keeping his head pushed down into the bed.

"Doesn't he feel fucking spectacular around you? His little hole clenching around you all wet and hot...he's such a good boy."

He's speaking absently, mutely aware that Mugen is close to cumming. In one quick motion, he pulls Yukio from under him to leave the older man's hips bucking into nothing, pulling a feral snarl from him. He moves to mount him again when Shima raises his voice.

"Off! Down, boy!"

Mugen continues bucking into the air, howling when Shima wraps his hand around him and strokes him to near completion only to snatch his hand away before he can. He sobs, hands trembling. Shima bushes himself with coaxing Yukio's mouth open in his sexed out stupor.

"Have you had enough, lovely?"

A blink is Yukio's answer, but Shima understands that he wants to say no. "Then tell him what you want."

Yukio could deal with something like that when it was just the two of them but pleading for something from Mugen of all people while he was so exposed...he felt his voice stick to his throat. Surely this prove that he had won. That Yukio was Shima's bottom bitch and that he was whatever type of slut that Shima wanted him to be.

"I'm speaking to you, Yuki, don't make me wait."

"I-I-I...I don't think---"

"Tell me your color."

Yukio hesitated, but he responded honestly nonetheless.

"Yellow, sir."

"Good boy. Would like me to make him leave?"