24. Like a Puppy

A/N: Surprise! More smut. Less disgusting this time. Probably the last bit of smut for a while lol, I realize that I've been laying it on pretty thick.

Ling had texted Rin that morning and told him that he had made a decision about...being his boyfriend. He was young, and he would only live once. Why not go ahead and do it? He could always leave when he got ready and he would be at Rin's side for as long as the older raven wanted to keep him. It could be a fun experience.

Rin was thrilled to say the least, and invited him over for dinner. He accepted and came over that night, only for Bon to be the one to answer the door. The older man seemed worn out, only in a white towel that was wrapped around his waist.

"Oh. Hey kiddo."

"Hey there, Suguro. Rin asked me to come by." he explained. Bon let him in, closing the door behind him. "He ran out to get groceries for dinner, so make yourself at home. He shouldn't be long." He offered. Ling paused, noting that the children were gone. He continued to follow Bon up into the bedroom...for whatever reason. He hadn't even realized that he was doing it. "The kids out?" He asked. "Yeah. Rin's dad wanted to keep em over the weekend. I had been at work all day and Rin never says no when his dad asks to spend time with the twins, so who am I to stop him?" Bon answered.

Ling sat down at the edge of the bed, setting his helmet on the floor as flashbacks hit him. He swallowed a lump in his throat.

"I see. What is it that you do?" Ling tried to keep the conversation casual as Bon laid out on his back, a tv remote in his hand. "I'm a football coach for a local high school team. I used to coach at TCU but transfered a while ago due to...differences." He said, choosing not to disclose that he transfered because he had an affair with one of the alumni for several days in the school office.

"Oh! You used to be a quarterback, right? I've heard stories about you."

"Could've gone pro. Hopefully those stories were about my skills as a player and nothing else."

"Sorta. I heard hear and there that you screwed around a lot."

"Maybe. What's it to you?"

"Nothing at all. Just merely making conversation."

It was silent for a moment as Bon hit the power button on the remote, turning on the flat screen plasma that hung over the dresser. ESPN played quietly as the two of them remained silent.

"Mind if I turn it up a bit?" Ling asked, interested in what happened with an American baseball team that evening. Bon shrugged, and although he could have very well turned it up with the remote, he wanted to get up and watch Ling walk. The teen leaned up to push the volume button a couple of times, tripping over his helmet on his way back to the bed.

He fell right onto Bon's crotch.

The older man grunted in pain, sitting up on his elbows to glare at Ling. "Jesus, kid, are you trying to break my dick off? That fucking hurt." he growled. Ling laughed nervously, sitting up to take the pressure off of him. "Sorry, Suguro. I really didn't mean to." be apologised.

"It's Ryuji. And it's fine, I guess. I'll just have to kick you in the balls one day to even it out."

"Would you reconsider if I kissed it better?" Ling said jokingly, laughing at him. Bon squinted at him.

"Maybe. Start kissing and I'll let you know what I come up with."

Ling looked over at Bon, who was still sitting up on his elbows and staring at him. He didn't seem the slightest bit amused.