49. Make Me Over

A/N: Filler Chapter

Ling hadn't moved for an entire three minutes and Rin was starting to think that maybe he had broken him. He and Bon's smiles faded, concern quickly replacing their excitement. Rin placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking him lightly.

"Ling? Honey, are you okay?"

Ling's jaw tightened and he let out a sob, frightening then both when he broke out into hysterical tears. Bon got up from the floor, sitting next to him on the bed to try and calm him.

"Hey, hey! What's with the tears, kiddo?"

"Honey, I thought you would be happy!"

Ling looked up at them with his big, teary blue eyes.

"I am! I'm so happy!"

So happy that he had a son---something that was flesh and blood of his own. He was so overwhelmed with happiness that he had no other way to express it other than tears.

He furiously wiped at his eyes, feeling silly for letting his emotions get the best of him. Both Rin and Bon leaned over to hug him and he tried to quiet his cries, sniffling and hiccuping in their ears.

"It's okay to cry, Ling. You can be yourself with us, you know that."

Ling nodded, unable to contain himself as Bon handed Shen Lei to him.

He'd do whatever it takes to give his son everything that he never had.

#

Yukio dragged himself to the kitchen, body sore and extremely exhausted and...

Probably smelling like sex.

He needed a shower, but he was thirsty as hell and needed something to drink first. He didn't see the Benz in the garage, so he figured that Shima was out to tend to some other business...which was odd since he had sent them out earlier but it was good that he was finally up and out of the house. He has locked himself up in his study for days.

Yukio flipped the kitchen switched, yelping when a man he didn't recognize turned to look at him from the pantry.

"Who the hell are you and why the fuck are you in my house?!"

The man was tall and pale, a mop of dark brown hair on his head and scruffy facial hair. He was even wearing his husband's robe---the nerve of him!

The intruder, however, did not seem very amused.

"Yukio...I cannot even begin to tell you how much I don't want to start with you, honey."

Was that...?

"Renzo? Jesus, you look...you look..."

Actually it was kind of hot.

Shima sighed, turning to face Yukio with a mug of coffee in his hand and a box of cookies tucked under his arm.

"Guess I need a shave and a haircut, huh?"

"Well, let's not get hasty."

They young boss chuckled a bit. "Oh, you like it?" he asked. Yukio bit his lip, eyeing him suggestively. "Hell yeah. I didn't think you could get any sexier but my word."

Can you say "daddyish"?

"Thank you, baby. You two have fun on your little outing today?"

"Outing? We went to Rin's and dropped off that stupid package."

"Don't leave out the part where he fucked you in the backseat."

H O W. D I D. H E. K N O W???

"Renzo, I'm convinced that you've hidden cameras in my testicles because there is literally nothing that goes on that you don't know about."