65. Ecstasy

A/N: Smut and Adultery. Contains Dub-Con/Non-Con in the context that one of the parties was under the influence.

Kyle coughed around a mouthful of Shima's cock, face red and nose running as his face was pushed down and held against the pinkette's pelvis. His lungs burned with the need to fill themselves with air once more. Shima let out a filthy moan, giving a few rough thrusts into the back of Kyle's throat.

"Come now, darling, I know you can do better than that. Remember whose air you're breathing."

He let go of the blonde and Kyle pulled himself off, coughing hoarsely and wiping tears from his cheeks but quickly recovering and mouthing at the swollen member with light kisses. Shima seemed satisfied---not with Kyle but with himself. It was only then that Kyle realized he was being recorded from a cellphone. His eyes widened and he prayed to whatever god that would listen that he wasn't planning on sending those around. As much as he hated his father, he had worked incredibly hard for the reputation that he had built for himself and for his family name. Shima seemed to sense his uneasiness, chuckling darkly at him.

"Don't worry, honey, this won't be going out to the public. Think of it as...an audition tape. Something that I'll only show to Yuki. Don't forget that Daddy's an important business man, too---moreso than you. I won't ruin myself just to try and ruin you."

Kyle should have felt a little offended but instead he felt relieved, grabbing the base of Shima's cock and giving it a rough stroke with his spit-slick hand. Shima groaned, encouraging him to keep on it.

"There we go, baby. Say 'ahh' and stick your tongue out for Daddy."

And Kyle obliged, hands behind his back as he allowed Shima to rock into the tight, hot passage of his throat once more.

"Mmmh, you're so good, baby. Hold your breath and take it all for me." Is the only warning that Kyle received before before being shoved down on the thick cock again, gagging and nearly puking on himself as he was snatched off. Shima seemed amused by this.

"Oh, were you gonna give Daddy a gift? Hm?"

Kyle doesn't answer, opting to clear his throat instead and offer his mouth to him again. He hadn't bothered to wipe up the slop of spit, drool and precum covering his mouth and dripping down onto his naked chest and lap. Shima just massages his scalp gently.

"You're such a good boy, Kyle, always so good for me. You even wore those pretty panties I like."

Kyle purred, nuzzling Shima's thigh lovingly.

"Okay, Princess. Get up and bend over the sink for me."

"But I don't wanna. I wanna stay here."

The faster they fucked, the quicker Shima would leave. Kyle didn't want that.

"So you mean to tell me that you'd rather stay down there and suck my cock all night than get your little cunt eaten and fucked out?"

Not really.

Kyle sighed, standing to do as Shima asked to him when a harsh slap was brought down onto his pink lace clad ass cheeks. He let out a yelp, gasping as his head was shoved down into the sink and his panties were pulled down.

"On second thought, I'll skip right to fucking your little brains out."

Kyle, suck in a sharp breath, trying his damned hardest not to scream when his insides were spread open by Shima's thick cock. The pinkette, although slick with a mixture of fluids, had to roughly push his way in until he was fully seated. Kyle let out another yelp as Renzo pressed against his prostate, screaming out when the older man continued at a brutal pace.