31. Made to Love

A/N: As I said before, SMUT. You have been warned.

Bon ran his soapy hands up and down Ling's body as they pressed against each other in the shower, hot water running down their bodies as the steam fogged the glass shower walls. Ling returned the favor, rubbing down Bon's abs with a soapy sponge. He groaned as Bon grabbed a handful of his backside, grinding into him. Bon ran his free hand through Ling's silky locks, pulling him forward roughly to give him a sloppy, wet kiss. It was so intimate, Ling thought to himself. He has never experienced this with Bon...or with anyone, actually. Any other encounter was rushed and lustful. Bon was taking his time.

He was trying to make a point.

His lips traveled down his neck, licking and nipping at his skin. Ling let out little noises that spurred him on, a callous hand rubbing at the teen's sensitive nipples.

"R-Ryuji..."

"Shhh. Let Daddy take care of you, Pup."

Ling let out a whimper as Bon wrapped his hand around his aching erection. Bon smiled sweetly at him. "How does that feel, baby?" he asked. Legs shaking, Ling nodded. "Splendid but..."

He paused when Bon thumbed his slit, clutching at his arms.

"Isn't there...something that I can do to please you?"

Bon chuckled. "This isn't about me, little puppy. I want you be satisfied."

"And if serving my master will satisfy me?" Ling asked, his voice thick with arousal. He peered up at Bon with lidded, seductive eyes. It made him shiver, even though the water was still steaming hot. The way that his sultry voice had called him 'master' made him as hard as a rock.

"Would that make you happy, baby?"

Yes. Play along. You're their toy.

"You know something, pup? I think I'm gonna deny you that wish. I want to pleasure you...and worry about myself later. I don't think we've shown you enough attention."

Ling was startled by this, jerked back into a whirlpool of pleasure when Bon started stroking him again. He cried out, nearly slipping. He was grateful that Bon had a tight grip on his backside. His stroking came faster and Ling felt himself thrusting into his hand. He damn near lost it when Bon's gruff voice mumbled in his ear.

"Now tell Daddy what you really want, baby boy."

"I...want...I want you in me."

"Speak up, puppy, I can't hear you."

Ling blushed. Did he really have to do this shtick every time they had sex?

He looked up at Bon, an attitude clear on his face. "I want you to quit playing around and give me your dick." he said firmly, though it didn't stop the embarrassment that he felt. Bon groaned, bucking at Ling's voice. He loved to hear Ling demand his attention. It was so becoming of him; befitting in a way. It suited him much more than begging.

"Fuuuuck, baby, say that again."

"I said put your cock in me."

Bon backed Ling into the corner, forcing a strangled yelp out of him when he hoisted the teen up by his thighs as he pressed him against the wall. "You're so sexy that it fucking makes me sick." he said, grinding his erection into Ling's as he leaned in for another kiss. Ling swiveled his hips around, trying to get Bon's dick in him. "Come on, put it in~" he whined. The pressure against his entrance had him excited, shaking as Bon pressed into him. He did it slow, making sure that Ling could feel every inch of him as he entered. Ling let out a long, throaty moan, breath catching as Bon's pelvis met his backside. The legs around him trembled and Ling wrapped his arms around Bon's broad shoulders.