62. Up All Night

Kyle's glare burned into Ereka as she stared back at him from the opposite side of the limousine, gun poised on her lap as they sat out in the parking garage of Renzo Shima's hotel room. This is where he and his groomsmen were staying for the night since his wedding was the morning after. Ereka had known that one of the elder Shima brothers  had ordered exotic dancers for their little bachelor party and she figured that it would be the best time for Kyle to go in and end him.

Kyle thought it to be a bad idea for several different reasons.

"Are you bloody brain dead? All of their attention is going to be on him and you expect for me to just walk in their and shoot him? Would it not make more sense for you to dress yourself as a stripper and do it yourself?"

Ereka blinked at him, unamused with his attempt at bargaining.

"Maybe. But I won't. You like lingerie, don't you? Put some on and go snatch him away for a bit. Suck his cock like you love to do so much. Then blow his pretty brains out."

Sucking Shima's cock in lingerie sounded wonderful, but everything else was a disastrous idea.

"I'm not doing any of that."

Ereka raised the gun without missing a beat.

"You'll do whatever it takes to get the job done. Get your pretty ass out there."

Kyle scoffed, rolling his eyes at her but complying nonetheless.

"Prettier than you, bitch." He said, slamming the car door behind him.

#

Shima could hardly breath with all of the women grinding against him. Their nude bodies rubbed against each other in an attempt to excite him but he just sat there, staring at the wall with a bottle of Hennessey against his lips and shirt discarded as loud music bounced against the room walls.

He missed Yukio.

"C'mon, Renzo, live a little! I'm sure Yukio wouldn't mind!" Juzo called to him, not indulging any strippers himself but taking the option to video Kinzo as he participated in a drunk dancing session with Bon, Konekomaru, Ling and several strippers. Renzo smiled. It seemed like they were having the time of their life but the pinkette just felt numb to it all. He didn't need a last hoorah. Yukio was his sun. His air. His very being.

He didn't find the slightest attraction in other people anymore.

He could admit to himself that Mugen had something to do with that as well. Something within in him pined for the wildflower and their unfinished business couldn't be finished by someone who wasn't him.

There could never be anyone like Mugen.

"I'm good, guys. I'm gonna go grab some fresh air; I'll be back in a little bit."

He stood, gently brushing the strippers away from him and exiting the hotel room.

#

Rin could sense Yukio's uneasiness, even over the loud techno music and through several shots vodka clouding his judgement. The megane didn't seem to be having the slightest bit of a good time at the party even though everyone else was having so much fun. Shiemi and Kamiki had drank enough to be sucking each other's faces off in the corner of the room, whispering filthy things to each other---or mostly Izumo whispering filthy things to Shiemi and watching the blood rush to her already heated face.

Shura was doing what she probably thought was sexy dancing on one of the poles, a bottle of something probably devastating clutched tightly in the palm of her hand. She had absolutely no rhythm, but Rin suspected that she probably didn't have any even if she wasn't inebriated.