40. The Art of Domination

Shima hadn't brought up the situation about Yukio and Mugen since he came home and it sort of bothered Yukio. He felt like a gazelle in the grasslands, waiting for the lion to pounce on him when he least expected it. Even then as he gingerly slipped into bed, Shima hadn't even spared him a glance. He just flipped the page of whatever book he was reading, winding the brunette up even more. He took in his lover's features, taking note that his had almost completely grown out to its natural dark color. The pink tips were strange, but the change was enough to make Yukio squirm with filthy thoughts. He took notice of how mature Shima's face had become, jaw lines sharp and defined. It was almost terrifying how much he was beginning to look like his oldest brother---save for the fact that his hair was growing out. He had even gained a bit of a five o'clock shadow...since it has been a while since he bothered to have his barber visit him. It was...strangely enticing. Yukio wanted to reach out and touch it.

"Something on my face?"

Yukio quickly looks away, fiddling with his thumbs as he averts his gaze elsewhere to hide the blush creeping up his neck. Shima laughs at him, reaching over with a callous hand to gently grab Yukio's chin and turn it towards him again. "You can look at me, Sweet Pea. I won't bite you...unless you want me to." he assured him. It sounded so completely innocent coming from his lips but it sent a shiver running up and down Yukio's spine.

Yes! Fucking bite me!

God, he felt like such a pervert. He didn't know what had come over him in the last few days but he wanted more than anything for Shima to dominate him. To mount him and use him as his personal play thing while he laid there and took it. It was almost more insatiable than his annoying attraction to Mugen.

Yukio swallowed at the thought.

"U-Um...what are you reading?" he asked, trying to fill the silence with some sort of conversation to keep his perversions under control. Shima folded the book a bit to show him the cover.

Dom's Guide to Submissive Training by Elizabeth Cramer.

Yukio fanned himself a bit and turned his head again, clearing his throat. Did it just get hot in there.

"I've read the book about 100 times already over the past few years. It's quite helpful in taming...unruly little things. If they wanna be tamed, that is." Shima explained, thumbing over another page again. Yukio couldn't help but remember Yamantaka's underground club and the types of things he had seen there. As vulgar as it was, every single one of those people seemed content. Is there really that much pleasure in granting someone so much control over you? Yukio had never thought of himself as a submissive type until recent events where being the one in control of his situations tended to get him royally fucked in the ass.

Figuratively speaking.

Then again, he remembered what Yama had said to him that night. It was unusual for Shima to have not dominated a lover. Yukio wondered if there was a reason to that. He hadn't even know that Shima was into that sort of thing...though, in hindsight, he could see where the mob boss was sort of a control freak. He knew everything about everything and everyone, no matter how sneaky they thought they were.

"Something wrong, Sweet Pea?"

Yukio startled out of his thoughts, shaking his head. Shima's brow creases and he finally looks over at him.

"Something on your mind? You can talk to me, sweet boy."

There.

Yukio shudders as long fingers card through his hair, relaxing under the touch. That was his new guilty pleasure. Those pet names made his heart melt. He would be putty in Shima's hand just to hear him say them.