Chapter 1

FAITH POV: "Tim, I have to get ready" "you have some time" "But..." I sighed. As he continued to kiss me. I couldn't help but just get lost. We don't get these little moments too often. With three girls. Gracie is 6, Maggie is 5 and Audrey is little over a year old. Tim has basically toured every year. I did a few tours, we did a combined one before I got pregnant with Audrey. I found it so hard. With two little girls, who would get up early in the morning, I didn't get much sleep. So I basically took some time off from touring. I still have been recording albums. I've done some shows here and there but not a full tour. There was a knock at the door "Tim.." "yeah" "The door" "oh right" He quickly got dressed and I did also. We made sure we were decent before opening the door. "Hey Mom, come on in" "Hi Betty! So glad you could make it" I said and hugged her. "So where are my grandchildren?" "Well Gracie and Maggie are with one of the crew guys helping and Audrey is over in her little crib sleeping" "awwww so adorable" "Thanks for coming to help with them" "Oh of course" Then the door just opened, I knew right away it was Gracie and Maggie. "Meemaw!" they said loudly and ran to her. I smiled. They love her so much! "So what do you girls want to do while mommy and daddy are working?" they laughed "oh no this can't be good" I said. Tim just laughed "Well I need to finish getting ready, my hair and makeup should be here" "don't worry so much" "it's just this is my first show in awhile" "you will be great" Tim said I smiled "Well i'm going to leave you ladies" "Where are you going daddy?" "baby, daddy has to get ready" "Oh can I come with you?" Tim looked at me "let her go" Gracie loves hanging out with her daddy. I swear that girl not only looks like Tim, but acts like him also. I feel like I have two of them.Tim gave me a quick kiss and went to his dressing room. Then my hair and makeup team came in. Within no time, I was ready to go.