Chapter 13

FAITH POV: It's been now a few days since the social worker's visit. We still haven't heard anything after that. It's really worrying me. The girls and Dylan are at school, Tim went to do take care of a few errands. So it's me and Audrey. Thankfully she's down for her nap, so I can get some things done around the house. I decided to surprise Dylan, with his own room finally. I got some stuff the other day at the mall. I even got a bed for him. I just hope he likes it. I got to the room, I clear everything out. Tim painted it for me last night after the kids were all asleep. It came out great. We got the bed in there. I have a dresser that I also put in there. Well Tim helped me. I got his clothes and stuff in his closet and also in the dresser. Everything is neatly put away. I then heard the front door and someone coming up the stairs. Must be Tim. I continue with what I'm doing. "Baby...there you are" "Yeah I wanted to make sure everything was perfect. He smiled "it is. He's going to love it. It looks great" "thanks. Maybe we should go to the store and get him some stuff. I mean the girls have their toys and things. I think it would be nice if he had some also" "yeah but we don't know much of what he likes" "Well he did tell me, he loves horses" "oh yeah? We should take him to the farm this weekend" "that's a great idea. He will love it" "what's wrong?" "nothing" "Faith, I know you. Something is bothering you" "yeah it's just.. I don't know Tim. We haven't heard anything back from the social worker. It's really worrying me" "Want me to call Jeff? Maybe he can find out?" "that would be great, than after we can go shopping for Dylan" I think he knew he couldn't talk me out of it. "Alright" he then walked out. I finished straightening up. Audrey was then waking up. I walked in and got her changed and ready to go. Then Tim walked in. "did you find out anything?"