Chapter 49

DEBBIE POV: I followed Tim as he took his kids to school. I saw Dylan go out. I waited. I sat in the car for about an hour or so. Then I saw some kids come outside. I noticed Dylan. This is my chance. I got out and walked over. I noticed the teacher was turned around so I grabbed him and ran to the car and got him in. "What are you doing?" "You are coming to live with me now. I'm your grandma" "no I want to go back" "Dylan this is for the best. Tim and Faith don't want you anymore" "that's not true. Please let me go" "I can't do that. You belong to me!" I said and drove out. "I just want my mom and dad" "they are dead Dylan. Get over it" I then realized that was a little harsh. "I'm sorry. Look your mom, was my daughter. You are all I have left of her" "I don't want to live with you. I want to go back. Please take me back" "NO! Now shut that mouth of yours before I slap it" he quickly shut up. I can see him wipe his eyes like he is crying "stop that crying! You are a boy! Boys don't cry" "I hate you!" I then just lost it at hearing those words. Those were the last three words Kristine ever said to me. I slapped him. "You don't talk to me like that! Do you understand me?" He grabbed his cheek. "DO YOU?" "yes ma'am" "good" I pulled into the driveway of my house. "Let's go!" he got out and started to run. Good thing I'm fast. "Oh no you don't!" I said and grabbed him and went in the house. I went down to the basement and threw him down there. "You will learn your matters!" I said and left and locked the door. Little shit will learn! He's mine now. Not Tim and Faith's. They aren't family!