Chapter 35

TIM POV: I walked Linda upstairs to Dylan's room. I had told Dylan when I came up here before she was here. We walked in and he was at his desk. "Dylan" He turned around "hi" "you remember Linda right?" "yes" she walked over. "So how have you been?" "good" he was continuing with what he was doing. "So is this school work?" "yes ma'am"  he was being so polite. I was very proud of him. She turned to me "do you mind giving us a few minutes?" Dylan looked at me "sure. I'll be downstairs if you need me" I was talking to Dylan. He nodded and I went back downstairs. "So what's going on?" Faith asked "she wanted a few minutes alone with him" "Tim.." "relax, he's doing fine" "it's just I wish one of us could be in there. I'd like to know what's going on!" "I know but we have to cooperate. We don't want to ruin anything" "yeah I know" Shortly after she came down. "Alright, well I got what I need. I will be going" "oh okay" she then left. "That was weird" "yeah it was" Dylan then came down. "Tim, Faith.." "yeah" "I want to tell you what she asked me" "oh okay" "she just wanted to make sure I was really happy here and I told her I was. She also asked me about school. If I was being forced to attend that school" "She what?" Faith was not happy. "I'm sorry" "Oh sweetie don't be. I am. It was just a reaction" "it's okay. I understand but I told her I wasn't. That I like it and I've made some good friends. She also asked me if I was happy I was being adopted. I told her I was and there are no other parents I would want but you both" Faith smiled  "thanks bud" He smiled "now I need to finish my homework" he said and went back upstairs. He's a good kid. I'm glad we took him in. "can you keep an eye on her, while I go finish dinner?" "sure" "daddy.." "yes baby" "play legos?" I smiled "sure" she got her legos out and we were building. She was having a blast!