Chapter 45

FAITH POV: "Thank you sir" I said to the manager. "No problem, are you folks alright?" "yes thank you" he smiled and then left. Then Gracie and Dylan came back. "Mom, dad who was that?" Gracie asked "Debbie" Audrey said I smiled. I am not happy Audrey had to meet her. "We will talk about it later when we get home. For now, she's nobody. Let's just enjoy our dinner"  They soon forgot all about it. Dylan though seemed to be a little off after that. "You alright honey?" "yeah fine!" he said After dinner we went home. The girls and Dylan of course had questions. "Maggie, Gracie can you take Audrey upstairs please?" "okay mommy" they then went upstairs. "Dylan come sit down" "Am I leaving?" "no of course not honey, why would you ask me that?" "That lady, she looked familiar" "have you met her before?" "no but I've seen her picture a very long time ago. It was ripped in half. I took it. My mom and dad.. Well real.." "it's alright Dylan" Tim said "Anyways, I don't know who she was, I do know my..Kristine didn't like her"  "Oh I see" "Please tell me, who is she?" "Dylan that was your mom's mother" he looked at me" "mom.." "oh honey not me but your real mom, Kristine" "oh" "you alright?" "Why is she here? Is she trying to take me away?" "We don't know honey but we don't want you to worry about that alright?" "okay" "We love you son, always remember that" "Love you too and you are my mom and dad. You are the only parents who have ever loved and cared for me" I wanted to cry at that moment. Just hearing him say that.. "Why don't you go check on your sisters and make sure they are brushing their teeth" he smiled "okay" he then went upstairs.  Once he was out of sight, I about lost it. Tim just held me.