Chapter 7

FAITH POV: Once we got everything settled, the girls went to their playroom. Gracie got Dylan to go along. "Anything from the police yet?" "no nothing" "What are we going to do?" "Well right now, I guess nothing until we hear any news." "so you don't mind him staying?" "of course not" I smiled "okay once Audrey is awake, maybe we can take him shopping?" "Why don't I stay here with the girls and you take him?" "you sure?" "yeah go on!" he gave me a kiss and I went to get Dylan. "Hey Dylan, how would you like to come out with me?" "okay!" "can I come mommy?" "honey you and your sister stay here with daddy" "alright" "come on Dylan" He came with me and we got in my car and left to the mall. I pulled in a parking spot and got out. "Ready?" "yeah" He grabbed my hand and we walked in the mall. I found some stores that have some really nice boys clothes. We walked around "If you find something you like, tell me alright?" "okay" He found some he liked. I grabbed some jeans and shorts as well. We went in the fitting room to try them on. All seemed to fit him really good.  He's very skinny though for his age. I don't even know how old he is. "Dylan, how old are you honey?" "6" "you are the same age as Gracie" "Really?" he seemed to of gotten a little excited knowing that. I smiled "have you been in school?" "no" he put his head down. "It's alright honey" I ended up buying him a lot of clothes including socks and underwear. We then went to the shoe store. "Alright let's find you some shoes" I found him a couple of pair of sneakers he liked along with some dress shoes, just in case needed. I just thought they were cute. He even saw these pair of boots he liked. "We can get them" I told him. He smiled so big. I grabbed everything and paid. "You hungry?" "yes!" "how about we order some pizza and take it home. Do you like pizza?" "Yes!" He was really excited. We left the mall and I called ahead to the pizza place and ordered a couple of pizza's. We got there and had to wait a few minutes. We got the pizza and went home.  I walked in the house with the pizza's and packages. Tim was just hanging up the phone "Who was that?"