Chapter 34

FAITH POV: It's now been a few weeks since the last court date where Dylan was with the judge. We still haven't had that surprise visit from Linda, but we know it's coming soon! The next hearing date to finalize the adoption is next week. I've made sure the house has been spotless. Every day cleaning just to make sure. I've also made sure the kids rooms were clean as well.  The playroom also.  Tim went to pick up the kids from school, while I stayed home with Audrey and to continue to make sure the house was clean. "Mommy.." "yes Audrey" "Hungry" "you are? Well dinner will be ready soon" "snack please" "Okay" I handed her a cookie and that made her happy for a little bit. Soon Tim was home with the kids. "Hey how was school?" "good" "girls go upstairs and change and make sure you put your dirty clothes in the hamper please" "okay mommy" "Dylan.." "Yeah I know me too" I laughed "yeah.." He smiled and went upstairs.  "We have some good kids" "yeah we do. I have dinner going, could you keep an eye on Audrey?" "sure where is she?" "playroom"  I soon heard laughing. I just shook my head and laughed. Tim is always tickling her. She will tell him to stop and he does. Then she comes back for more. The girl is a mess! There was then a knock at the door. I ran in the living room. "Tim that could be her" "Alright! Relax, I got it" He then opened the door and sure enough it was Linda. "Hello, nice to see you again" "you too" "so where is Dylan?" "Upstairs changing out of his school clothes" "is it alright if I see his room?" "Can I just make sure he's changed first?" Tim asked. "Sure no problem" He then went upstairs and shortly after came back. "Alright all clear. I'll show you his room" Tim said. She nodded and followed him up. I grabbed Audrey. "Mommy I wanna play" "you can play, bring your toy in the living room" "okay"  She had a doll she was playing with. I wanted to show Linda, that I'm a good mother and that means keeping my two year old in sight.