Chapter 50

4 more chapters left after this one! Then it's trying to decide which story to post after lol I have like 64 to choose from lol.. just not sure if I want to post an older one I had done for a long time or one of my newer ones I recently finished.. anyways I hope you all have been enjoying this one!

FAITH POV:  it's been hours now since Dylan went missing.  We were able to get a description of the car from one of the students. The police are checking into it now. Tim arranged for Betty to pick up the girls from school for us. She is taking them back to her house for right now. They know that Dylan is missing but not the details of it.  The police have been working on every lead they got but so far no luck. I'm scared to death.  "Tim it's been hours" "I know baby, we will find him" The police are at the house also. They are hoping she calls and then they can trace it and locate where she took Dylan.  The phone then rang. "Go" the one officer said Tim answered the phone and put it on speaker so I can hear.  "hello" "Why hello there Tim" "Debbie.. Where is Dylan?"  "You don't need to worry about him anymore. I have taken him off your hands. He's with me now where he belongs" "You bitch.. You bring back my son now!" she just laughed and hung up! "DAMN IT" Tim yelled.  "Please tell me it was long enough" Tim said "We are working on it now. We will know shortly" "It just has to be. .Please let this be it!" Tim came over and held me.  "I just want him back. He must be so scared" "hey he's survived for two years on his own. He's a smart kid! He will be fine" "I hope so!"  "Alright we got it!" "you did?" "yes! Let's go" The officer said to another. "WAIT please let me go!" Tim said "Alright come on, but you have to listen to everything we tell you" "I will" "Tim, I want to go" "no! Please stay here in case he calls. I'm going to bring him home. I promise you that!  I love you" he said and kissed me. "I love you too!" he then left with the officers.