Chapter 12

TIM POV: Faith came back down after putting Audrey down for her nap. "Sorry" "oh it's alright. So I think I have everything I need" "really?" "yes don't worry! You both seem like very good people and very good parents" "Thank you"  "Tim here has been showing me pictures of your girls. They are just beautiful" "Thank you so much" "now one more thing before I leave" "What is it?" "I hear you knew Dylan's mother?" "yeah I did. But I haven't spoken or even seen her in years" "yeah I heard that" "it's the truth I had no idea she even had a son or got married" "she's never contacted you?" "no!" "okay, I will get going. I will be in touch when I will be returning" "oh okay" "don't worry. All is fine" "Thanks" she then left.  "That was a little strange don't you think?" "yeah I do. I don't get why she waited all this time to bring up Kristine" "I just hope this doesn't mess things up" "it shouldn't. I will see what Jeff can find out for us" "okay" I walked in my office and sat down and called Jeff "Hello" "Hey Jeff, it's Tim" "oh hey Tim what can I do for you?" "well we just had a visit from the social worker" "oh yeah? How did that go" "fine but something seemed a little strange for us right before she left" "What was it?" "Well she brought up Kristine. Asking about that I knew her. I told her the truth, that I did and I didn't even know she had a kid nor even was married" "I wouldn't worry about  it too much. You told the truth. You and Faith are great parents and well respected" "Thanks. But can you just check into for us?" "sure I can do that" "Thanks man" "No problem, bye" "bye" Faith then came in "what did he say?" "well he said, not to worry about it. He will though find out what's going on and if he finds out anything, he will call us" "That's good" "you alright?" "Yeah, I just don't want to lose him" I got up and went over to her and held her. "We are not going to lose him. I will do everything possible to make sure that doesn't happen"