Chapter 51

TIM POV: We arrive at this run down looking house. It was an old home. It looks like the lawn hasn't been in cut in a very long time. "Alright Tim, you stay here" Then more officers arrived. They had the house surrounded. I just want to run in there and get him! I get out of the car. "Tim.. " "please that's my son in there! I won't do anything that will get him or anyone hurt. I just want my son" "Look I know you do. I have kids of my own" "so you know.." "yeah I do! Alright come stand by me" I did what he said. I then saw windows on the bottom of the house. All the windows on the house were either tinted very dark or there are dark shades or something covering them. But there was one, that wasn't "Look" I said to the officer "The window on the bottom. Looks like a basement. It's the only window you can see through" "yeah I see" "John.." The officer next to me called another officer over. "The window there" he said pointing. "I see, I'm going to take a look" "Let me go with you" "Tim.." he sighed "alright go on" I then ran over. The cop was having trouble to lean down to see with his equipment "please.. " "okay" I then laid down across the grass. I saw him. He's sitting on the floor. I hope she didn't hurt him. "He's in there!" I said. The officer turned around and motioned the others. "Please let me go in!" "Tim.. " I ran around the side. I found an opening and ran inside. I couldn't take it anymore. I saw Debbie. She wasn't paying attention. She was either passed out or sleeping I quietly found the basement door and opened it. I got down. "Dylan.." he looked up at me. He looked so scared "Come on.." he didn't move. "Dylan....it's me!" I went to walk over but he backed up. "What did she do to you?" The cops then came in. I went and picked him up and brought him outside. "I'd like to get him checked out" "okay ambulance is on it's way" "Dylan.. Buddy it's alright you are safe now" I said I then saw them bring out Debbie in handcuffs.