Chapter 19

It has been exactly one week since Jackson and I confessed to eachother. We were nothing but sweet.

Sweet and strong.

We weren't an official couple but we were considered as dating. He would bring me home after having long walks with him, we went back to the place where he first took me and talked more about life.

This time I opened up to him about how I felt. He needed to know. He didnt judge me, luckily. He was so patient with me and listened to every single word I said. Just like how I would've really loved it.

He sometimes also leaves a note on my locker. Constantly reminding me how beautiful as I was and how important I was to him.

I was so lucky,

Lucky to have Jackson.

He always succeeds in making me feel special.

I was deeply inlove with him,

Im crazy inlove with him.

For a short period of time, I was able to fall that hard for him.

He was that perfect.

People were against the thought of Jackson and I dating since they all wanted to be with Jackson.

I mean who doesnt? He's the most perfect human being.

What do I say? People are insecure.

Unfortunately, tomorrow is saturday. Jackson had plans with his family so we couldnt meet. We did meet last week though and trust me, I think that was the best date i've ever had.

He took me to this fancy restaurant and we watched a movie. It was simple yet, romantic.

Those are the best kind of dates.

****

"So how was your day?" My mom asked while munching on her steak.

We were all seated on the dining room. The boys were with us once again. They didnt get to have dinner with us the whole week up until, now. So that means, I only got to see them for a good 5 minutes during the morning for the whole entire week.

"It was great, as usual" I smiled as I remembered my time with Jackson again.

Every second felt right whenever im with him. It doesnt matter what we do. Talk or be clingy to eachother, it didnt matter. What mattered was, us.

"This Jackson..is he your boyfriend?" I almost choked on the steak that I had just taken a bite of.

I looked up to see 6 pairs of eyes looking at me as they waited for my answer. I felt myself sweating, not to be too exaggerated but I felt pressured by their stares. You guys know how much I hated it when all the attentions are on me. Except for one person's, Taehyung's.

"Uh not ye- I mean no, he is not" I replied, mentally slapping myself for almost saying the word 'yet'

They didnt bother asking anymore questions but I knew they weren't satisfied by my answer. They knew something's up.

Well something is up.

But I couldnt tell them, not yet atleast. Besides, I didnt lie,right ? Jackson isnt my boyfriend. Yet.

"Boys, tomorrow is the fansign right?"

Shoot ! The fansign !

I totally forgot about that ! How stupid can I be to forget something like that ? I diverted my gaze to Taehyung who, again, was not looking at me. I noticed this past few days he wasn't aware of my presence, Almost like he was avoiding me. I didnt know why though and I didnt bother asking.

Maybe he has forgotten the deal we made. Does this mean I didnt have to go to the fansign ?

***

Dinner had just finished and I was left in the kitchen to do the washing. Well thats basically my everyday duty. Thats all I ever do in this house besides, eating and sleeping.

Not a princess life completely, just almost actually.

"Hey"

I almost wet myself with water as I heard a voice behind me. Gosh I need to stop being such a scaredy cat. I turned around to see Taehyung behind me, finally he noticed me.

"Gee, you startled me" I mumbled under my breath and went back to washing the dishes.

"You're still going tomorrow, right?"

I turned off the water tap as I was done washing the dishes and turned to face Taehyung who appearantly, had his attention else where.

"I-yeah. Ofcourse. I have to, remember?" I smiled and rolled my eyes at him.

Theres something weird about him. He didnt seem to be comfortable with our conversation at the moment. He looked tensed. Which was unusual since his first impression to me was the cocky guy.

"Taehyung, are you okay ? You've bee-"

"Thats all I needed to know. See you tomorrow" he hurringly said and walked away.

I was surprised by his action.

I know he's avoiding me. Its been that way since Jackson and I confessed to eachother. But that couldnt possibly be the reason because he doesnt even know about it. No one does. Except Sarah, Jackson and I. Well ofcourse the girls too.

I remember us being totally cool with eachother because remember ? We even made a deal when he saw Jackson and I kiss. So I dont think Jackson could be the reason. But why ?

Not that I truly care, I mean, you know, I thought we were starting to become good friends. I cant help but to feel upset. Who wouldnt ?