Chapter 9 - Little Trip to Busan (part 1)

'Welcome back to my channel guys! I know it has been a really long time since I did a vlog. But im finally back! Only this time I wont be able to be with the girls but ! Lets all enjoy our time together shall we ?
Its currently 9:00 am here in Korea and Im preparing my things to go to 'Haeundae beach' in busan ! So i'll see you guys when im all done !'

I turned off my favourite camera and headed towards my Cabinet to get some clothes. I decided to vlog since I know i'd be spending the rest of the day alone today. I dont think i'll be able to create memories with any of the boys today. Not that I want to but you know. Something. I had already showered and changed into the clothes that I prepared last night which is this black slightly fitted cropped top with it saying 'Not Today' and a highwaisted white shorts. I had a bikini right under but I dont think i'd be able to take them off but just incase I wanted to have a short swim I would be. Besides, the guys would mind their own business. I dont think they'd be around me at all. Hopefully.

Gosh, its been so long since I did a vlog. The last time that I did a vlog was, I believe, 5 months ago when the girls and I went to california for a short vacation.

I then ran towards my drawer which had a lot of different gadgets in there. Since I was a youtuber those things were very important. I took my GoPro and then I took some extra batteries just incase my camera dies. I placed them in their respective bags and finally went back to vlogging again.

'Done ! Things are packed. Time to go down'

I wore my favourite beach sandals. And began to head downstairs with my camera still recording.

'Welcome to my new house by the way! Isnt this place gorgeous ?'

I did a spin to show the living room area.

"Vlogging ?" I heared my mom said from behind.

I smiled and kissed my mom on the cheeks and started to include her in it.

'Guys you all know the famous Angeline Roque right ? Mom say hi to my vlog !'

"Hello guys !"

'Okay guys im now waiting for the others that are getting ready. I'll come back when we're at the beach already! See you guys at the beach!'

I did a flying kiss to wrap up the first part of my vlog. I didnt wanna vlog on the way since the boys would be with me and I dont think Im ready to include 'BTS' in my youtube videos. Speaking of, the doorbell rang and I ran to open up the door. The boys had finally arrived the house and were all ready.. except for one person, Taehyung. Who doesnt seem to be around. Not that I care.

"Looking for me ?" A guy behind me said. I turned to see the Devil with a smile on his face. He must've stayed here and got all his things done.

"Not really, I was hoping you wont come" I said with a smile and then rolled my eyes right after, before shutting the door close.

I started walking away from Taehyung before I start an arguement on how annoying he was and gathered up with the other guys in the living room. I sat on the sofa. I believe I was next to Suga who was resting and had his eyes shut. I started playing on my phone and updated my fans about my little trip to Busan.

I turned my phone off and started examining the guys one by one. It may have sounded creepy but Hey, im a girl. I still have my girl moments where I judge guys. Good way or bad way, it really depends. I first noticed Jin, Angela's bias, who was seated beside the TV and was filming himself with a camera. I guess He was vlogging too huh? He started standing up and went around the room.
Theres one thing I noticed about Jin. He was wearing this sleevless shirt which pretty much exposed his upper body and his shoulders. broad shoulders, rather. Which is unexpected cause he doesnt look like he'd have this mascular body.