Chapter 4 - meeting the second Kim

I woke up to the sound of my own phone vibrating. I opened my eyes and the sun was shining through the blinds of my windows it was already 7:00 am. I shot up and unlocked my phone only to reveal a lot of notifications and DM's from my girls. I quickly replied and took my charger off of my phone before standing up to go downstairs.

As I shut my door, I heared something fell and i heared a small groan. I ran to Eun Gi's and my moms room to check if they were inside but they were'nt. My heart started beating fast as I slowly went downstairs to check the living room if they were there. But no they were'nt. I went around the house to check if they were there but they really were'nt. I started to get a feeling that someone just broke in our house. I grabbed the closest thing I could grab and ran back upstairs to check one more room. I recalled hearing Eun Gi saying that His son wont be home until later this week. So I dont think this room would be occupied for the next 6 days.

I quickly took a breath and was about to twist the door knob when a tall man appeared right before my eyes.

He didnt look like the type of person who would rob a house. With that looks ? Nah, i dont think so.

What am I saying ? dont let looks fool you, George

Though, he was indeed a beautiful man.

"Uh yes ?" As soon as he spoke. I started snapping back to reality and screamed while hitting him with the object that i was holding.

"Ow! Whats wrong with you ?"

"WHO ARE YOU ? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!"

"I should be asking you the same thing" he said and I continued hitting him.

I could only hear him ow in pain until i heared footsteps coming upstairs.

"What is going on here ?" I heared my moms voice asked. "Oh my god, georgina ?!"

I stopped hitting the guy and turned to my mom. She looked rather really surprised.

"Namjoon-ah" Eun Gi said.

"Appa" the guy beside me said and walked towards Eun Gi. They both hugged eachother.

"il-yoilkkaji dol-a oji anh-eul jul al-assneunde? (I thought you wouldnt be back till sunday ?" Eun Gi said in I believe Korean.

Hello captain obvious.

"naneun neoleul nollaejugo sip-eossda. (I wanted to surprise you)" he replied and gave Eun Gi another hug.

"You must be the famous Kim Namjoon" my mom greeted with a smile.

"Oh, and you must be Mrs.Roque" he said and gave my mom a hug.

"Oh please, call me Angeline. Would totally be fine." My mom added before letting go from the hug.

"Uhm, excuse me ? Mind telling me whats going on ?" i interrupted their lovely gathering.

My mom started walking towards me and wrapped an arm around me.

"George, this is Namjoon. Eun Gi's son" my mom smiled. I mentally face palmed myself for acting a complete bitch to a person who owns the place im living in.

I guess Namjoon noticed how embarassed I was so he gave me a small chuckle while touching his right arm. I simply gave a small smile before looking away and biting my lips.

What a great way to introduce yourself George. 'First impression is everything'.

I sighed and followed them downstairs to start breakfast.

While mom and Eun Gi prepared breakfast. Namjoon and I sat quietly while waiting in the dining room. Namjoon was using his phone and so was I. I opened twitter and tweeted