Chapter 8 - first weekend (day 2)

It was now 5:00 in the evening and all I did was watch youtube videos and take a nap. I never knew it could be this boring for a weekend. Or maybe I just got used to hanging out with the girls during the weekends. I didnt wanna bother Sarah to go out with me since we were'nt super duper close. I sighed and turned my phone off after watching the recent episode of riverdale. I felt a little hungry and dinner wasnt gonna be ready till 7 so I decided to head downstairs to grab a snack.

The boys were in Namjoons studio room and were already starting on their songs. I couldnt nap well awhile ago because the music was too loud. I started to walk downstairs and went to the kitchen.

"Hey mom, what'cha doing?" I asked while grabbing some strawberries that I saw on the fridge.

"Oh, im just preparing the food for later's dinner, the boys would be eating with us so I really need to prepare a lot, they're quite a big eater." She said laughing.

Im gonna be stuck with Taehyung till dinner. Great, just great. I sighed and took the strawberries that were placed on the kitchen counter and headed back to my room.

Ugh, im so bored. I dont even know what to do, the girls are doing something at the moment and didnt wanna tell me about it again so I didnt have anyone to talk to the whole freaking day. I didnt wanna barge in Namjoon's room and disturb them. Besides, Taehyung was there and I felt really uncomfortable and annoyed around him. I honestly still couldnt believe the way he acted awhile ago. Like we were okay the first time and suddenly he decided to ruin my life the second. I never new Taehyung, the person who everyone loved, had this cocky side and trust me im not liking it. I thought he was nice.

-

"Guys, its time for dinner" I heared my mom shout from downstairs.

I shutted down my laptop and begin heading downstairs only to come face to face with the person I have been trying to avoid for the past hours. Taehyung. He gave me a look and started walking behind me as the other followed. I tried to make my pace faster just so I didnt have to be so close to Taehyung. I really didnt wanna even have him anywhere near me. Thank goodness, Jin was the one who sat beside me. However, Taehyung was seated across me. Which was worse.

-

"So hows the song going boys?" My mom asked.

We were all finally seated and had already start dinner. It didnt go the way I expected it to be. Instead, dinner was actually not awkward.

"Its going perfectly fine, thankfully. We really hope a lot of our fans would love it"

"Im sure they will." My mom said comforting the leader.

"Oh George, I heared the boys would be having a trip to the beach tomorrow for one of their members birthday, J-hope right?" my mom said making me stop from taking a bite.

I looked around and saw J-hope pointing at himself with the hugest grin on his face. Just like a kid would look like when he's really excited.

"Thats cool, I guess ?" I said and gave J-hope a smile.

"Would'nt it be nice if George joined you guys ? So that she wouldnt feel too bored here at home" my mom said and my eyes widened.

Me ? With them ? With all 7 of them ? No. Not gonna happend. I dont want to.
I saw the boys started to smile and looked like they agreed with my mom.

"Thats actually a great Idea. What do you think George?" Namjoon asked smiling.

I realized all the guys were already looking at me including Taehyung who had an unreadable expression on his face. I couldnt answer since I really didnt know what to say. I didnt wanna reject cause it may sound a little harsh but I didnt wanna go either.