Chapter 5 - welcome to college..again

Typical way of waking up. My alarm went off. Its now 6:30 am. I dont usually eat breakfast even though its the most important meal of the day. I take an hour to fix myself so I really dont have time.

I sat on my bed and scrolled through twitter for a good 5 minutes before getting up to take a shower. Luckily I had my own bathroom.

It takes me 25 minutes to shower. I know. Hey, im a girl. I have a lot to clean okay ? So its now 7:00 another 30 minutes for myself. 10 minutes to pick an outfit. Then the rest is for myself. Lets go.

I seriously cant think of anything to wear. Even though I have a lot of options infront of me right now. I still wonder why picking an outfit could be so hard.It happens all the time. Biggest problem for a girl. I dont know if I should go all simple or should I give a little bit of a fashion sense. Colorful or not. Bright or dark. Ugh. Whatever i'll just get whatever I can grab.

I grabbed a plain white shirt that was naturally folded on the sleeves and a denim boyfriend jeans. To end it I took my black Old skool highcut vans and was ready to move on to my face. I took a few more glance at myself and was not too satisfied but whatever.

who am I even trying to impress.

Honestly I didnt really put on much make up but I take forever to do my brows. I applied a little bit of concealer only to my dark circles. Did a little bit of bronzing, and ofcourse a highlight. Then curled my lashes before applying a coat of mascara. Then lastly. a nude lipstick. I was basically done.

Perfect its 7:30. I grabbed my white jansport bag, phone and earphones and finally went down.

I've finally reached the first floor and headed to the living room to wait for my mom but to my surpise, 6 deadly attractive boys were seated and was now all staring at me. Fuck. Excuse my language.

"Goodmorning" someone said from behind me. I turned to see no one but the only one. Rapmonster.

saying that name makes me laugh. Not to be mean but, come on.

"Morning" I greeted back with a very awkward smile.

I scratched the back of my head to show the sign that I was really uncomfortable since there are 6 strangers that happens to be guys, in the living room right now and were all looking at me. Thank goodness he noticed it though.

"Ah, right. I forgot, im sorry. George, this is my members. Jin-"

"Jin ?"

"Jin.."

"Jin?.."

"Yeah..Jin. Is there a problem ?" He asked probably weirded out by my actions.

I simply shook my head.

"Nice to meet you" Jin said in a really funny accent.

I couldnt help but check him out. He was indeed a beautiful man. Now I understand why Angela is head over heels for this man. I mean look at him. He looks like and actual angel sent from the above.

Ew. That sounded nothing like me.

"And then this is J-hope" Namjoon continued refering to the guy with dark brown hair

He immediately greeted me with the biggest smile and the most excited wave ever, I couldnt help but smile back. I thought he looked cute.

"Then theres suga"

now this seemed a little uninterested. He just gave a small smile and a small wave. He gives me the 'im not an easy person to please' kind of vibe. Trust me, im already liking him. he looked cool so I didnt complain at all.