Chapter 46

Clothes, check.

Swimsuits, check.

Snacks? Check.

Undergarments, check.

Cameras, check.

Bras, check.

Done, Im all packed. What else is missing ? Oh, I know. My boyfriend. Oh I mean, ex boyfriend. I sighed and plopped on my bed. I should really stop myself from stop thinking of him. Today was suppose to be a good day. The boys thought of this to make me feel better and distracted from Jackson, I dont wanna disappoint them. I cant help to see any of them hurt just because I cant be better over some guy. Im better than that.

"You done G?" Joan asked, standing beside my door.

"Yup" I smiled, closing my small luggage and proudly gave it a pat. I know im weird.

We both took our luggages and joined the rest of them downstairs. They were all packed and ready except for Yoongi hyung who seems to be his usual lazy self. He was the only one who wasnt wearing anything nice.

"Look good" I whispered to him.

He looked at me with confusion and I gave him a smirk in return. Its so cute how he's so clueless about the whole Sarah coming thing and its seriously amusing. Speaking of Sarah, she's probably gonna ring the doorbell in

3

2

1

And with that, the doorbell rang.

"Why dont you get the door Suga 'oppa'?" I smiled teasingly and wiggled my brows. He was still confused about my behaviour yet, he still did what I said.

I peeked through the living room as Suga Hyung head towards the door. As soon as he touched the doorknob, I was filled with entertainment. I can already imagine his face the moment he sees Sarah and to my satisfaction, he had an really amusing reaction. He froze there staring at Sarah while Sarah, on the other hand looked so shy. She gave him a small wave and to my surprise, he speedingly walked away from her and walked past me. I let out a good laugh before walking to Sarah to finally invite her in.

"Glad you made it" I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Im glad you invited me, i've been wanting to go there for like ever" she squealed.

I cant believe she hasnt been to Jeju Island. She's been living in Korea for years now and yet she hasnt even laid a foot on that place. Pretty unbelievable to be honest.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to the girls" I linked arms with her and headed to the living room to meet the girls for the very first time. I have told them about Sarah and I's relationship and they were unexpectedly really excited to meet her. I thought they'd be jealous and maybe think that I have replaced them but I thought wrong. Which is good.

"Girls, meet Sarah. Sarah, this is my bestfriends. Joan, Angela and Michelle" I introduced. They all exchanged smiles with Sarah and gave her a warm hug.

"Nice to finally meet you, we have heared a lot about you" Joan smiled.

"Trust me, me too" Sarah laughed.

"Well, We're complete then. Shall we go ?" Namjoon asked. We all nodded excitedly and picked up our luggages one by one.

"Jamsiman Hyung, Suga Hyung aint here yet" Jungkook implied.

"O, eodi issni?" Namjoon asked.

Yes, I do understand Korean now, its been months since I came here. Its only natural that I learn Korean.

"Im here, im here" Suga Hyung hurringly ran down the stairs looking all different from before. He was now wearing something more presentable and nice. I looked over to Sarah who was smiling like crazy and I gave out a chuckle. The rest of the members were just as confused as the girls since Suga Hyung said he didnt bother looking nice because 'its just a regular day for him'. My ass.

"Gaja" Jin Hyung excitedly said, totally ignoring the fact that Suga Hyung indeed tried to look somewhat human for today. everyone followed him, Leaving Suga Hyung and I a little bit behind.

"You said she wasnt coming" he whispered through gritted teeth.

"Im a great Liar aren't I?" I chuckled. He simply rolled his eyes but I could see him smile a little bit.

"You were really obvious back there Hyung" I laughed.

"Aish, Dagchyeo" he said hitting me softly on my arm and walked ahead of me. I let out another good laugh before finally shutting and locking the door behind me.
*
*
We were in two seperate cars since we couldnt fit in one. I was stuck with the girls along with Jin Hyung and Suga Hyung. Yes, he volunteered to be in the same vehicle as Sarah and since he was older than the others, they had no choice. Taehyung really wanted to be with us but he had no where else to sit so he didnt have a choice either. The car ride was surprisingly quiet and uncomfortable. No one dared to speak a word. Not even Angela whose known to be the most talkative person on earth. I was really starting to get annoyed.

"Why is everyone all awkward all of a sudden? Isnt this suppose to be a fun car ride?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I couldnt agree more" Jin Hyung winked through the rareview mirror.

Suga Hyung immediately turned the radio on and as expected, their songs started playing. They both started singing and rapping along with the song while Joan and I sat there silently. Even Angela, Michelle and ofcourse, Sarah, was singing.

andal nasseo na andal nasseo
niga mwonde?
neoman jallasseo?
wae nareul jakku nollyeo nollyeo
neo ije geuman hol' up hol' up

Everyone sang and Jammed while Joan and I exchanged looks and just jammed to the beat while the rest go crazy with the next part of the song, which I believed, the chorus.

ggwak jaba nal deopchigi jeone
nae mami neol nohchigi jeone
Say what you want
Say what you want
niga jinjjaro wonhaneun ge mwoya

I wont lie, the song was indeed really really catchy. I dont know why I hadn't start listening to their songs when I should have. They make good music alright.

The rest of the car ride went on that way, jamming to music and talking about life casually. What felt like forever soon turned into a short ride since we were all enjoying. As they said, time is faster when you enjoy. So without realizing it we have reached our destination.

Finally Jeju Island.

Sarah and I squealed in excitement as we saw the sight of the famous Jeju Island. It was so beautiful. I took my camera out and took plenty of pictures of this remarkable place.

Welcome to Jeju Island !