Chapter 48

The sun started lowering and the moon was beginning to rise. I was playing the guitar with Jin and Jungkook beside me. Taehyung infront with Sarah on his right and Michelle on his left. Joan, Angela, Namjoon and Jhope were playing in the water while Suga and Jimin rested on the sand.

It was a chill yet, a perfect night.

For awhile, I forgot about the pain that I've been feeling. I got Jackson off my mind and I felt nothing but pure enjoyment. I dont understand why I have the urge to let out all the pain by singing songs but I did and that caused me to feel light inside and I, for once, wanted to feel happy again. I can finally enjoy the night without letting a single tear fall.

I continued strumming the guitar as Jungkook and Taehyung harmonized. Sarah and I jammed our heads to the sound of V's and Jk's beautiful voice while Jin on the other hand, danced on his seat. Dramatically. They were singing the song 'nothing like us by justin bieber.' The way Taehyung and Jungkook harmonized brought me at ease. It was so beautiful and calming that I could just fall asleep in any second but it was too beautiful to just fall asleep on. These guys really are talented.

The song ended and Sarah, Michelle and I clapped at both Jungkook and Taehyung's small performance for just the 4 of us meaning, Jin, Sarah, Michelle And I.

"I cant believe im hearing THE BTS sing infront of me, LIVE." Sarah chimed.

I dont relate much. Considering the fact that ever since I first met them, I have heared them all sing live.

"You guys are amazing at singing, Seriously" I complimented and gave Jungkook a pat on the back.

Soon the rest joined us and the soaking wet Joan and Angela sat down beside Michelle who had an irritated look on her face. She tried so hard to stay a few distance away from Joan to prevent herself from getting wet. Namjoon and Jhope sat beside Jin. And finally Jimin and Suga sat beside Jungkook. We were now complete.

"Why dont you guys sing for us ?" Jin suddenly blurted out.

"Oh no, we're not great singers like you guys. Its better to just have you guys sing for us for the rest of the night" Joan defended making all of us agree.

"Or atleast just make George sing, she's the best one among us anyway" Angela teased and I sat there frozen with her words.

Thats not true ! Joan is the best singer out of all of us. Why dont they make her sing ? Gee.

"Sing for us George, please?" Jungkook pleaded and gave me his famous bunny smile.

"Make Joan sing, she's better" I said rolling my eyes.

"They want to hear you not me" Joan argued.

"No they want to hear US" I replied emphasizing 'us'.

"Stop arguing you two, why dont the both of you sing then ?" Michelle said irritated.

"Better idea" Jin smiled. Joan and I looked at eachother and sighed. Jin started lending me the guitar and I defeatedly took it. Jin stood up, allowing Joan to sit beside me so we could harmonize better. He sat on where Joan was seated before and waited for the both of us to start. Along with the others, ofcourse.

"What should we sing?" Joan whispered to me.

"All in my Head ? By Tori Kelly ?" I asked. We both liked this song a lot. We sound the greatest together in this song so it was perfect.

"Okay"

"What are you guys gonna sing ?" Jungkook asked with a huge smile on his face.

"All in my Head by Tori Kelly" I weakly smiled.