Chapter 1- Mission

Jenna's p.o.v
I peer out from behind a group of bushes. I let out a sigh of relief as the guards pass by, not seeing me yet. I'm a assassin. I don't understand why I'm doing this. I really don't want to, but I have to. Besides I never really had a family or anything that I was close to. For as long as I could remember I was trained to be an assassin. This isn't my first mission. It's actually my 5th. I haven't failed any missions yet. Most of my trainers and fellow assassins consider me the best. My mission? Simple. Take out TeamCrafted for good. I live in the Sky kingdom. Anyway back to the mission. I slowly creep my head out of the bushes to see the castle. I sneakily crawl from behind the bushes and run to the castle. I arrived just outside the gates. "Think Jenna think." I say to myself. I need a plan. How to use a hostage tactic. After all that always made things easier. All I had to do was wait for a TeamCrafted member to pass by. As I wait what seemed like hours someone finally passes me. He had black hair, a beard, and dark glasses. I wait until he's right next to my spot. I jump and pull out my iron sword and put it to his neck. He froze in surprise. He can't see me which is good. "Tell your friends to come" I hiss into his ear pressing the blade closer to his neck. He gulped and starts to say something when a group of guys come from the castle and rush towards me. They all gasped and froze 5 feet away from me and the man. "What do you want with Ian?!" yelled a strange fluffy creature. I unconsciously loosened the grip on the sword, taken back by the sudden arrival of these people. I start to reply when suddenly, then one I was holding, Ian, knocked the sword out of my hands and reversed positions. Now the sword was against my neck. "Mitch get rope." said another man with brown hair and sunglasses. The man named Mitch walked off back toward the castle and soon returned with a coil of rope. Ian held  my hands tightly as Mitch tied them together. Mitch led me to another room. On the way there he gave me a dirty look. We walked up to the castle and into someone's room. "Alright." Mitch said, pushing me onto the bed. "Who are you and why were you trying to kill Ian?" I looked around. I debates weather or not to tell them my name or not and what I was doing. I always was told to not tell people who I am if I was ever captured. I was suppose to just accept my fate and not tell anyone anything I know. But, why would I do that for people who didn't eve care about what happen to me? I sighed. "I- I'm Jenna." I say finally. "A-And I was told to kill him. All of you actually, not just him."  The fluffy creature said "And who told you do so?" "As if she would tell us Jerome." Mitch said. I glared at him. "Actually I don't know who told me." I reply and it was the truth. "So let me get this straight. You were just told by some random person to kill us, and you accepted it?" Mitch and Jerome said. "Well not exactly...." Finally after what seemed forever I explained to them about me and being an assassin and crap. "I never wanted to do it. I'm forced. Please just let me go. I don't want this life." I say as my voice quivers. I know I'm not suppose to tell but everyone always said TeamCrafted was a trust group. "They make me.