Chapter 24- Yelling is fun

*Madison's p.o.v*

I watched Tyler leave the room, my cheeks bright red. I glanced at Jerome, he was red too. "Hey Jerome?" I asked. "Hmm?" He said looking over. "I'm tired of laying here. Can you help me to your room? Since I really don't have a room." I asked not really looking at him. "Yeah." He said, he started to carry me, but I stopped him. He looked at me with surprise. "I think I can walk, if I can lean you." I said. He nodded and held out his arm. I slowly stood up, using his arm for support. I wrapped my arm around his and half walked, half hopped, down the hall. We had to go upstairs to get to his room. When we reached the stairs, he turned and picked me up, before I could protest. "Hey! I-," I started to say but he cut me off. "You aren't walking up the stairs." He said firmly. I sighed and rested my hand on his chest. He smiled softly. When we reached the top of the stairs, he didn't put me down and I didn't object. He placed me on the bed and said he would be back in a minute, he had to go talk to Sky. I nodded. I would ask him about it later. After he left I just sat there for a minute. I realized I was tired of laying down and being on the bed. I saw the char I had sat in my first night here. I decided I wanted to sit there instead of the bed, so I slowly stood up. I used the bed for support, but then I had to cross the room. I just hopped don one foot. Halfway there I tripped on something and fell to the floor. I rolled over and groaned. I didn't feel like trying to get up so I just laid there. I heard the door open and looked up to see Jerome. He started laughing. "What did you do?" He asked in between laughs. I scowled, "I tried to get to the chair." He laughed harder and offered a hand to pull me up. I smirked and yanked down on his hand, pulling him to the floor too. He landed on top of me, but stopped himself from landing with all his weight on me. He smiled, "That wasn't nice." I laughed at him. He brushed a loose strand of hair behind my hair. I smiled up at him. His face was close to mine and his breath was on my lips. "You know, I really like you, Madison." he barely whispered. "I like you too." I whispered back, smiling softly. "Really?" He asked, still talking softly. He placed his forehead on mine. "Really." I answered. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back until he pulled back, resting his forehead on mine again. He leaned in to kiss me again. The door opened, "Hey Jerome I-" Tyler stood in the door way. (Yes I know. Damn you Tyler XD) Jerome froze his lips centimeters away from mine, his hands on my wait, my arms around his neck. Jerome hurriedly stood up, "Um, she fell and-" he stuttered. "Ok then." Tyler said. "Why, why is it always me that walks in on these things. Gawd, I have to go wash my eyes." I rolled my eyes and sat up as best as I could. I heard Tyler run down the hallway, "MADISON, Danielle says tomorrow you, her, and Jenna are spending the day together! No objections!" Then I heard Danielle say, "I said go tell them! Not scream it down the hall! And you also have to tell Jenna!" Then I heard Jenna. "I HEARD IT! SHUT THE HELL UP I'M SLEEPING!" Then Tyler laughed, "Yeah right!" They Tyler yelled "Ow! Jason stop hitting me with a pillow!" "Not until you shut up! I want to sleep!" Jason yelled back. "I seriously doubt-" Tyler began. "WOULD YOU ALL SHUT UP AND HO TO SLEEP!?" I yelled at them. Then Danielle yelled, "We all know you're not sleeping over there Madison." I blushed, "Yeah, well you weren't exactly sleeping either, I'm sure!" I had made my way to the doorway and stood there. "WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE SHUT UP! WHO CARE!" It was Sky who looked very upset to be awake. (Aw poor Sky XD) We all froze fro a minute and then went back to yelling, even though we weren't arguing, but yelling across the hall. Jason was still attacking Tyler with a pillow, but now Tyler had also found a pillow. Ty came and stood in his doorway and looked at us, but then closed the door and went back inside. "Aw Ty why won't you come join us?" I asked. "Because you guys are annoying as hell!" I laughed. Now Danielle and Jenna were yelling about pickles or something and I joined in. Soon Mitch came to his doorway and stood there, "Guys would you just-" Jenna cut him off, "NO MITCHELL, I MUST YELL ABOUT PICKLES!" He sighed and went back into his room. Soon Sky joined in the yelling, and Jerome and Sky started yelling about Betty and budder and a little bit of everything. Soon a voice came that made us all go quiet, "SILENCE!" it was Seto. His eyes were glowing brightly. He waved his hand and I tried to ask him what he was doing but no sound would come out. Everyone else tried talking, but couldn't. He smiled and took the pillows away from Jason and Tyler. He sighed and then smiled, "By the way, the spell will wear off at 9 am tomorrow, but until then, you can only whisper. Goodnight." We all looked at each other and shrugged. We all went back into our rooms. I couldn't walk back to the bed without falling again, so Jerome picked me up and laid me down on the bed with me on top of him. I smirked and just barely rolled off him, so my had and head were still on his chest. I sighed and closed my eyes.