Chapter 7- Hunger games

Jason smirks and picks me up and paces me on the bed. He lays beside me and we both all asleep. I woe up to someone's face right beside mine. I couldn't see who it was because they were so close. I started to panic. "Hello." said the person. It was Jason. "Jason!" I complained. "You scared me half to death!" He laughed and kissed my nose. "That's was kinda the point." "Jason, you do know what this means don't you?" I asked looking as serious as I could. "Um.. what?" Jason asked looking completely confused. "Well...... I hate to say this.....But I'm going to have to kill you for SCARING ME!" I say as I jump off the bed same time he did. "Nooo I wanna live! I'm too....Um... Spacey to die!" He said running from the room. I started to chase after him, then I stopped. Wait what. Too spacey? What the heck? I shook my head then followed him out of the room. I chased him down two hallways before he came to a dead end. There are two doors and before he can go into one, Ty stepped out and said, "Jason. Wtf. Are you yelling about!? I'm trying to sleep!" Jason doesn't answer instead he steps behind Ty and yells, "Take him instead! He isn't from Space! Wait. I don't think so. Ty? Are you from space?" He said laughing. I picked up a ruler from the shelf. "Nooo she has a weapon!! Quick Ty into your room!" Ty sighed, "I have no clue what you're doing. I'm going back to bed." He said shutting his door before Jason could enter. I went up to Jason and put the ruler to his throat. "Any last words?" I ask trying not to smile. "Yeah," He said looking straight at me. "Tell.. tell Jerome it was me not Tyler who took Betty from his bedside table." Then he fell over and stuck his tongue out. I looked at him laughing. "Pssst. Hey Jenna. I'm dead." He whispered. "I WON THE HUNGER GAMES!!' I yell and run down the hall to his room. I sit on his bed and wait for him to come back. Soon he walked in the door. I fake gasped. "I thought I killed you!" He stood over me and tapped his chin as if he was thinking. "Oh yeah.. you did.." He fell over on top of me. "Ugh Jason! Get off." I exclaim. "But you said I was dead!" He said. "Well, um you respawned.!" I told him. "YEAH!" He yelled and stood up. There was a knock at the door. I t was Sky. "Hey, we caught another assassin." He said and walked down stairs. Jason frowned. Jason and I followed him.