Chapter 20-No help

*Jerome's p.o.v*

I woke up early the next morning. The sun had just rose and I hadn't had any luck the night before on finding information. I wandered around the camp looking for someone to talk to, but no one was up yet, except forr people guarding the camp, and they really weren't in the mood to talk. Trust me. I tried. So I decided to go back to sleep for another hour. When I woke up Jason and Seto were standing over me, telling me everyone was at the place they had been yesterday, eating. "Come on, Jerome!" Jason said, "If we are going to talk to anyone, now is our chance, when they aren't doing anything." I got up and followed them out the tent. We sat on the ground by two other guys, that introduced their selves as Eric and Will. We told them our 'names' and they looked at Seto funny when he said his was Bob, but didn't say anything. "You guys are't the only people that are new here. There are two new girls, do you guys know them?" Said Eric. We all shook our heads no. "Oh, well. We were hoping you could introduce us. I tried to talk to one of them yesterday and she kicked me...." Will said. I tried no to laugh and I looked over and Mitch and Seto were also trying not to laugh. "What about the other one?" Jason asked casually. "Oh, she seems nicer. I was going to talk to her but the other one was around her and I didn't want to get kicked again." Will answered. Jason muttered something no one could hear. After a while, they started talking about something else. We stayed and listen for a while but soon realized we weren't going to learn much. We stepped oer to the side for a minute and decided I would stay here and try to get information. Jason adnd Seto would each go find someone else to talk to. I headed back to Eric and Will, telling them Jason and Seto had to go. Finally I asked, :So what about this mission. I've heard so much of? The one about TeamCrafted." Eric looked at me, "You know as much as we do. All I know is he wants them dead." I nodded.

*Jenna's p.o.v*

 Last night, when me and Madison were walking to the tent some guy came up and called me pretty, so I did what any normal girl would do. I kicked him. We both laughed about it the way back. I pretty much had given up on finding any new information today. Madison was still out asking, but I just gave up for the rest of the day. I laid there staring at the top of the tent. I shot up when I heard a noise from outside. Everyone else was gone, practicing something. I got up and went to front of the tent. The more noise, the sounds of leafs being stepped on. Suddenly someone hurries into the tent. "Jason!" I halfed whisper, "What are you doing? We aren't suppose to know each other!" "I know, I know. I had to see you and talk to you." He said smiling. I sighed, "Have you found anything?" "Not a thing. Wait. Did you know these people are tyrng to kill us?" He said fake gasping. "Noooo. Really?" I asked laughing. Suddenly I heard vocies. Jason tensed. "I have to go." He said running out of the tent