Chapter 26- New person!?

*??? p.o.v*

I paced back and forth inside the tent. I flipped my hair behind my shoulder, I needed to think. I needed a plan. Of course I wasn't taking TeamCrafted's side in this war but there was definitely one worth saving. I sighed. He was my favorite. Usually I would have no power in this and I couldn't spare him, but I had recently became the assistan in running this place. Which meant I made the plans. They had to be approved of course, but I could always, conivnce them. I smirked and coniuning thinking. Yes, I would get him on my side somehow.

Oh a new character!

*Jenna's p.o.v*

"Mitch." I said. Another figure apearded next to him. Jerome. Then another? "Jenna. You have to tell him." Jerome said. I figured who he was talking about. "What do I need to tell him?" I said. "You need to tell him what you did. About me and Jerome." Mitch said. "Or I couldn't say anything and leave it at that." I heard an angry sigh. "Jenna just go tell Jason what you did. I don't want you to get on my bad side." Said Ty. "What are you doing here Ty?" I asked. Ty was normally never around. Either in his room or with Sky. "These two morons told me what's been happening. And well they are pissed at you. So I came along cause I know about this too." I rolled my eyes. "No just leave it be please. When I'm ready to tell him I will. It's bad enough I'm making him wait." I said. "Making him wait for what?" Ty asked. "If I want to be his girlfriend or not." I said getting mad. "Oh," Ty said, "Fine I guess we will have to bring him to you." He said. "Fine then go do it! I don't know why you have to be in this and why you two want to make things worse." I said. The three walked off. I sat back and sighed. I closed my eyes falling asleep.

A/N

Sorry it's a short chapter. I kinda want to get to the new person so its kinda short but yolo I guess XD Not really. Don't yolo it's dumb. Anyway yeah.