Chapter 2- Getting to know Jason

They all stare at me like I'm a psycho. "Sky... Should we trust her?" Ian asked the other man in glasses. So that's Sky, the King. I was wondering which one he was. "I think so, but we can't let her go. There really isn't any proof that what she said is true. She hasn't really dons anything wrong though.." "WHAT?!" Ian screamed. "SHE TRIED TO FLIPPING KILL ME!" "Okok Ian. We won't put her in the dungeons or anything like that though..." I felt my shoulders relax, the ropes still digging into my wrist. "But one of you will have to watch her." Sky continued. I tensed up a bit with fear. At that they all looked at one another. "What if she tries to kill one of us again?" Jerome gulped eyeing me suspiciously.  "I have the feeling she won't since she hasn't tried running or anything yet." A man said. Everyone turned to him. He had a blue space suit on. You can't see his face really. "But if she does just yell really loud, I mean here there is always someone around." "So who will watch her?" Sky asked.  "I would but you know I'm busy." The one that looked like a fish just looked around until a guy with a white shirt and green headphones spoke up "I think Jason should watch her since he seems to think she won't try anything." He said looking at Jason with a smirk. I looked over and saw he has been looking at me and I could see a bit of dark red go through his helmet. I blushed and looked down at the floor. Why was he looking at me?? "Hey, yeah," Sky said, " Jason is the only one not busy with something at the moment so why not?" "Yeah I guess..." muttered Jason. My stomach started to sink. I thought maybe he would actually want to but he was just like the others, he didn't want to have anything to do with me. "Well I have to go." said Sky. "I have meetings." The others agreed that they had to either leave for something else, or they also had to attend to the meeting. Before the man with the green headphones also known as Ty left he leaned over to Jason and whispered something. Jason's cheeks must of turned red cause this helmet turned a dark shade of orange. He punched Ty in the arm. "Don't you have meeting to go to Ty?" Jason asked. "Yeah, but I thought I'd annoy my Star first."(ThatswhatTycallsJasonk?) Ty said, patting Jason's helmet and laughing, running out the door avoiding another punch from Jason. Jason sighed and closed the door. I sat on the bed still pulling on the ropes. I slowly looked up to see Jason looking at me. I immediately stopped trying to get the ropes off. " Oh." He says, walking over to me. He knelt down and started to untie the rope. He stopped and looked up at me. " I don't know.... Can I trust you?" "Where would I go? Back to the others so they know I failed and will be punished or even killed?" I say softly. He thought for a moment, before nodding. "True.." He untied me and and we doth sat there for a moment. He didn't even bother to get off the floor. I turned and noticed him staring at me again. He looked down and blushed. I tried not to laugh.  "So why do I have to stay here?" I asked mainly to break the awkwardness. He sighed and said "Sky doesn't know weather or no to trust you, I mean you did try to kill Ian. If we let you go you could try something again." "Oh." I said quietly. We sat there for a few more moments in quietness until Jason said "So I know sitting in silence is a lot of fun and all but can we go play video games." "You mean I can leave the room?" I said in joy. "Yeah," he laughed, "As long as me or another team Team Crafted member is with you." "Let's go den!" I said loudly. "Ok," he half smiles at me, "I'm sorry Jenna, but I have to put these back on your hands." He says holding up the rope. I nodded. He ties your wrist and leads you down to the set of stairs. We walked down them before reaching the basement. There is almost every game imaginable in here. Even Minecraft. (Yeah Minecraft in Minecraft.) I stare in awe. Jason chuckles. "What do you want to play?" He asks. "Hmmm let's play Minecraft!" "Ok." He laughs. We both sit down and start playing. I'm on creative mode and I had just built a tower made of cakes and I stood on top. "Jason look." He flies over to my character. "Hmmm it needs something else." He said thoughtfully, and placed a weird red block on top of it. He placed several more blocks like that around you. "One last thing." He mutters, clicking his mouse over one of the blocks. All of a sudden the top of my cake tower explodes and sends my character flying into the air. "You monster! That was home! God it was just a beautiful home and its fine because of you" I faked cry and started punching his character, although we both were in creative. "Whaaaat?," he pouted, "Doesn't it look better???" "NO!" I yelled still punching him. "Awww. I tired so hard too." He said and wiped a fake tear away. I sighed and my stomach started to growl loudly. Jason looked at me. "Its almost time for dinner. I'm hungry too, do you want to go ahead and go to the dinning room?" "Sure." I agreed, eager for food.