Chapter 6- The Closet Game

I felt the blush creep up my cheeks as I spin around to look for him. My eyes immediately came in contact with a familiar blue shirt and mess brown hair. My eyes trailed upwards to see Jason smiling shyly at me. He took my hand and led me towards the closet. Everyone's eyes were on me, I kept my eyes on the floor. Jason held the closet door open for me, walking in behind me and closing the door. Nothing but darkness filed the tiny room. I opened my mouth to tell him we could just sit here in talk, but I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. I kiss back, my lips moving in perfect sync. He picked me up without breaking the kiss and laid me on the floor. He ended up on top of me, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and jawline. He goes back to my lips and licked the bottom lip asking for entrance. I refused to let him in, teasing him. "Your a tease." He whispered. His hand trailed to the hem of my T-shirt. I gasped when his hand touched my bare stomach. He took advantage of the moment to slip his tongue in, exploring my mouth. Suddenly the door opened to reveal Tyler standing there. "I'M BLINDED I CAN'T SEE!" He yelled running in circles. We both quickly got off the floor. I ran my hand through my hair to make it look less mess. No one else had seen us two because they couldn't see around Tyler. Jason slid his hand into mine, giving me a soft smile, leading me back out of the closet. I kept my head down as we walked, trying to keep the blush off my face. Jason stopped, causing me to stop. I still didn't look up deciding just to wait for him to continue walking again. He stepped in front of me, putting his hand under my chin and tilting my head up to look at him."Don't hide your blush, it's adorable." He said softly, pecking my lips. I felt my cheeks heat up even more as I fought the urge to look down again. I smiled at him as he let go of my chin, linking my arm in his. The party went late into the night and I ended up falling asleep on Jason. He picked me up at the end of the party and carried me to his room. He laid me down on the bed and kissed me lightly, thinking I was asleep.